High School

3 years later.....

"Nichole!!!! Hold on!", Ruby yelled as she was running to catch up with her. Nichole and Ruby started jogging to school so they can get ready for P.E 4th period.

Nichole stopped and looked at Ruby,"My nickname is turtle and yet you're slower then me! " Nichole laughs. Ruby playfully punches her arm, "hahaha very funny turtle" Ruby starts running towards the school. "That's cheating you bitch!" Nichole starts running after her but runs out of breath as soon as she get to the doors of the school. "Dammit". Ruby walks over to her,"Awwww is poor Nichole mad she didn't get here before me?" Ruby says in a baby voice."Oh shut the hell up" Nichole laughs as she sits on the bench. Ruby sits next to her and lays her head on her shoulder.

Ruby plans on telling Nichole she likes her tonight when she comes over and stays. Ruby's been waiting to tell her shes just afraid what she'll say.

Nichole smiled and got butterflies in her stomach as Ruby layed her head on her shoulder. She really wishes she could just kiss her right now she's been wanting to since 6th grade but she doesn't want to ruin their friendship.

Ruby sits up. "we got to go come on" Nichole gets up.They have all classes together which was weird to them but they actually did.

Nichole and Ruby walked to their lockers and got what they needed out and walked to their First Class.