The Night: Part 3

Ruby puts in The Lion King and sits back down by Nichole. "I love this movie!" "I know that's why I put it in" Ruby gets back up lays some blankets and pillows on the floor and sits on them with her head resting on her bed. Nichole gets off the bed and sits by her. In the middle of the movie Nichole scoots closer to her and lays her head on Ruby's shoulder. Ruby smiles and puts her arm around her.

Nichole always dreamed of sitting next to Ruby and cuddling up to her she always wished she could stay with her and see her smile her beautiful smile and just be there to always make sure she was smiling. Whenever Ruby wasn't smiling or was upset Nichole was sad because she never wanted to see the one she loves in pain. It hurt her a lot if Ruby was ever in pain.

Ruby could only dream of doing this. She couldn't believe she built up the courage to tell Nichole how she really felt about her. She loves her smile she would do anything to keep her smile on her face but sometimes it didn't work out. She would always Dream about them getting married and maybe just maybe that might happen.

After the movie they both got up and layed on her king sized bed. Nichole turned on her side to look at Ruby. Ruby just layed there unaware that Nichole was looking at her. Nichole admired how beautiful she was how only a couple pieces of her hair would fall down by her face. She was just so beautiful to Nichole and sometimes she just got so into admiring her that she doesnt notice Ruby talking to her.

"Nichole I have another question" Ruby says as she lays on her side. "Yes love? " Nichole says smiling at her. "Would you ever go on a date with me?" Ruby says with a worried expression on her face. "Yes I would" Nichole says smiling. "Well could this be our practice date?" "Yea it can be. Have I ever told you, you had a beautiful smile?" Ruby blushes and keeps looking at Nichole "No you hav-" Ruby was cut off when Nichole gently placed her lips on hers. Ruby was shocked but she kissed back. Nichole backed away and looked at her "well now I did" Nichole smiles. "Thanks beautiful" Ruby says as she looks at Nichole.