My move

Nichole and Ruby just looked at each other for a while. Nichole talks to Ruby again. "So ummmmm what are we?" Nichole asks with a nervous look on her face. "Well would you do the honor and be my beautiful, wonderful, sexy girlfriend?" Nichole smiles and kisses her "definitely babe" Ruby kisses back. "Good" Ruby gets up and walks into the bathroom. "I'm gonna take a shower want to join?" Nichole smirks and walks into the bathroom. Nichole watches as Ruby takes her shirt and pants off then her bra and underwear. Nichole couldn't keep her eyes off of her she was just so sexy. "You coming ?" Ruby says as she steps into the shower. "ummmmm Yea" Nichole turns around and takes her shirt and pants off. She then takes her bra and underwear off and turns around and smirks when she finds Ruby looking at her. Nichole gets in and looks at Ruby.

"You're really sexy I don't know why you hide it" Ruby says as turns Nichole the other way and hugs her from behind. Nichole smiles and puts her hands on top of Rubys. "Cause I never really had anyone who loved me Ruby and you know that" Nichole says as she leans her head back on her chest. "Well I'm here now princess" Ruby moves her hand down closer to her area. "R-Ruby what are you doing?" Nichole says nervously. "I was gonna love you but I'll stop if you want me to" Ruby says with a sad tone in her voice. "Can we just cuddle I'm not in the mood right now" Nichole says with a sad tone in her voice to. "Yea we can do that to baby girl, I love you. " "I love you too babe"