I'm Sorry

"Babe what's wrong you seem a little off?" Ruby asks. "Ummmm yea I'm fine just got a text that's all" I smile at her. Why the hell was he texting me. Michael- could we meet up possibly at like the mall just to catch up please. I look at the text and start getting curious so I just accept the invite. I mean maybe he'll tell me he's dying. I look over at Ruby. "Do you care if I go to the mall and have a me day today?" "No babe I don't care. I'll clean up around here and maybe get the DVDs organised." "Okay babe well ill be back in a few." I Kiss her grab the keys, gets to the car and drives to the mall curious on what's gonna happen. I get to the mall and walk in and see Michael standing by a huge water fountain. I walk over and look at him. He's gotten a bit more handsome let's see if his personality changed. "Hey" I look down at her. She's still as beautiful as ever I just need to see if I did good. "You still look amazingly beautiful." I smile. "Well so far you seem like you haven't changed." I look down at the ground then at her. "Look Nicole, I know I messed up okay I know I did but I think you should at least give me one more chance." I look up at him and laugh. "Michael you had me then lost me this is on you. You really think you deserve another chance because I sure as hell don't think you should. You made promises and broke them. You promised me you wouldn't hurt me but you know what you did. You broke my heart." I sigh and look at her in the eyes and get lost on her beautiful bright brown eyes. "I know I messed up but maybe this will fix it." I take a black box out of my pocket and open it. I look down at the bright diamond necklace in shock. "It's real I payed with it from my own work for you." I look up at him. "Michael.. I'm not going back to you and I'm not leaving Ruby." I sigh shakily and look at the ground. "But I know I will get Brody back no matter how hard it will be."