Chapter 12

I feel shit

I feel shit.

My head is pounding like a maniac, I open my eyes and the light shines through the curtains. I hear muffled voices from the other room.

"You do it terrible trust me." Addie says as I stood up from the mattress, she already placed a pill for the headache and a morning after pill.

I swallow the two medications without any hesitation as I heard another male voice. I stumble out of the room as I still had my clothes on from the night.

"Can I have the wrench-spanner please?" I hear a familiar voice. Who is that?

I open the door to see Jonas and Addie together putting her bed together as she was helping him.

"Our little bird has woken up after a wild night at the club." Jonas says laughing as he placed the wrench on the side of the night table.

"What is going on and what time is it?" I say in utter shock seeing them together in one room.

I place my hand on my forehead.

"It's five o'clock in the afternoon and we are building together the furniture." Addie says happily as she stands on her feet.

"Excuse me?" I say in full shock. I slept the entire day? "And you couldn't wake me up?" I ask

I was still wearing the clothes from yesterday and I looked one hundred percent shit, I should go shower.

"Yup you almost blacked out when I found you on the side of the road." Jonas says.

Memories got back to last night when I made out with Micheal and I-

"I moaned someone else's name when I made out with Micheal in the restroom." I leave the both of them in shock as much I was before.

Fuck. What would he think about me now and I moaned Ryan's name on top of it.

"Oh.my.God." The both of them says at the same time with mouths wide open. "Whose name?" Jonas asks out of curiosity. Addie looks at me with warning look, she is going to kill me.

"I-I don't know." I say as I sat on the chair that they build.

"Great don't check twitter or Instagram because someone leaked some pictures of you and Ryan at the restaurant and the club." Addie sighs. I shoot her a look and realisation hits me so hard that I want to kill myself right now.

"What kind of pictures?" I ask her scared that someone took a video from the make out session in the toilet.

"Don't worry just a picture of you two leaving the restroom, it's those weird pages that fans make out of boredom." Jonas waves it down.

I stand up feeling gross and embarrassed about it first the pictures that I don't care at all and then the fact I moaned someone else name. "I'm going to take a shower."