Chapter 10

"It's kind of complicated and I don't know if you're going to be okay with it?" she says scratching her neck and I put my bag somewhere

"Of course I'm always okay with it,if it comes with you." I say straight away. She takes a breath and sighs like something was bothering her.

She always stresses out.

"So since I quit my corporate job a few weeks ago, If you can remember" She starts to speak recalling the day she quit her job the as I'm patiently waiting for her explanation.

"And go on" I say to her as I went into kitchen and took a bottle of water out of the fridge my that was connected to the livingroom.

she remained silent and on her spot "Something happened." I tell her as I slowly closed the fridge door.

"So you know I'm writing my book right now" She starts again and I'm losing my mind.

"Addie c'mon" she takes a deep breath.
"I've found a job here and I wanted to ask you that I could stay here but I promise you, I-"

"That's the thing you were worrying about that I won't take you in?" I say in disbelief to her. "Yes" she says slowly.

"You're dumb for this." I start. "Anyways get ready, this flat needs furniture."
~~~~

"He then snatched the boards out of my hands, claiming to help me but he just didn't want Micheal to help me." I explain to her as we were walking through IKEA's kitchen aisle.

We found already a wardrobe and two beds we needed, She already made a list what we needed while I was working.

She already found and bought the furniture of the living including a tv.

"Oehh I like that about him" she says as took a step into the utilities section and drops two packs of 10 spoons, butterknife and fork  into our cart. "Remember we hate him" I point out.

"of course I despise him, It's just the jealousy that gives me the vibe." She says as I take a set of boards that was cute. "Take thhe vanilla one, white would be annoying." I obey and take the other one.

"But Micheal seems a nice guy." I say but she shoots me a look as she kneeled on her kneels to take a glass of containers.

"He gives me a weird vibe." She says with a with thoughtful expression. "Everyone gives you a weird vibe except Ryan ,Addie" I sigh to her and she stands up.

She has a good intention by saying it but I have this feeling that he isn't weird at all.

We walked through endless aisles before we made it to the checkpoint and paid for the goods. And arranged the delivery of our beds, wardrobe and nightstand.

I take a picture of our little well deserved coffee and cake, I save so I can post it when we arrive at home. Safety matters.

"Finally" Adeline mutters and takes a sip of her coffee, I chuckle and take small piece of the carrot cake.We went completely into silence and drank our coffee in complete silence.