Chapter 15

The second half's whistle goes off and the opposite team stats to kick the ball

The second half's whistle goes off and the opposite team stats to kick the ball. I stood behind the goal of our team with my champions league see through vest.

We were winning with 5-1  ,the atmosphere was amazing, Torres fans were filled all over the stadiums.

I avoided Ryan with my whole heart, after he asked me if I was okay. I kicked him out of my room and never got out of my room.

I was embarrassed.

Since then I didn't talk to anyone except Micheal and the rest of the staff. Everything was a blur for me, I just want to go home after this.

Soccer was getting interesting day by day and I liked it but not Ryan. He could go straight to hell even though he's probably the only one that I can trust.

The ball was flying from one person to another and it was getting intense after Sergio pushed the other opponent, teammates tries to separate them as I see Luca getting pushed hard on the ground, tripping over Jonas.

The referee blows on his whistle while teammates were running on the pitch as it escalated to fist fight. Alexander jumps into the midfielder from the opposite team as Ryan tries to separate them, out of nowhere he gets punched.

Damn.

I liked at this moment this whole fight but it was getting too psychical as it separating was also damn to hard.

Phones was already out and filming the whole scene. Every staf tried to separate them as the referees were the whole time whistling, at some point they were separated.

Ryan spits at the midfielder from the opposite team that was laying on the ground trying to get up.

Immediately the referee was giving everyone a yellow card that was involved as in twelve yellow cards and two red cards for the goalkeeper from Sevilla and Sebastian of our team.

Ryan, Jonas and Lucas gets a yellow card as well but Lucas doesn't seem to care as Jonas made a shock face.

The referee whistles again and shows on the board five minutes meaning, there's a five minute break.

The staff hands out waters to the player as coach was yelling at them for the fight. I don't tend to like when people are angry but sometimes it is fun to watch how mad they are.

There's some switching as the five minutes are over the referee puts a board in the air with the number eight in red and two green.

Sits on the side as João walks over the pitch to his position as we made some changes. Ryan takes a sweater and pulls it from his head. He takes a seat on the front row and sits there.

The whistle goes again and the ball passes by the players.

67' minute.

"And there goes Sergio Alonso scoring another goal for La Torres! What a goal from him!" The speaker yells as fans were screaming from excitement.