Chapter I : Sob Story

"That's it Marinette! Why are you doing this?! You used to be so kind and friendly, now you're just a sh## person! What happened to the Marinette I know?!" Césaire yelled at the raven hair girl who is almost on a verge of tears.

"But.. But.. I'm not what she says I am! Why can't any of you see?! She's lying to you all!"

The raven hair girl tried defending herself but was only met by a stinging sensation on her right cheek. "That's enough Marinette. Lila is a very sweet girl, she wouldn't lie to us like you. You're clearly jealous that she is much closer to Adrien but you don't have to lie about her to make her look bad!" Césaire said looking at her with a cold look after just slapping the raven hair girl. "...Believe what you want. I'm done You all are going to regret this. Every. Single. One. Of. You" Marinette said looking at her classmates with all the hatred and frustration she had been bottling up for months before walking out of the classroom.

The class was left speechless surprised at the ravenette sudden outburst the hatred written on her face her eyes didn't carried any of the sweet girl that they had know and fall in love with it was replaced with a unrecognizable anger. "Oh, it's all my fault that she is mad! I'm such a terrible person!" Lila weep the class look at the crying girl and console her "oh Lila, it's not your fault at all she's just jealous of you" Rose mutter trying comfort her "Rose is right Lila, she is just jealous because of how close you and Adrien are! You're much successful than her too!" Alya added patting the girl back "Don't cry Lila, why don't we all go out and have coffee together at the newly open Café next week?" Mylène ask giving the girl a small smile while the rest of the class agree except for Adrien "Adrien? Are you going to come with us?" Nino ask his best friend which the blonde reply with a nod and a force smile. "Awh guys! You don't have to do this" Lila said wiping away her tears looking at her friends smiling "tch, pathetic this class is full of idiots." "What was that Lila? We couldn't hear clearly" Alya ask smiling at the girl "Oh! It was nothing!" Lila reply quick smiling "I can't wait for next week!" Lila added with a sweet voice the others just agreed not noticing the blonde model had gone missing.

"Marinette! Marinette!!" The blonde model shouted out trying to catch the angered girl attention "Leave me be Adrien!" The ravenette exclaim walking faster trying to lose the blonde boy who was chasing after her "Marinette! Please! You have to go back and apologize quickly so Lila wouldn't get akumatize or our other classmate!" the blonde said running and manage to catch up to her and grab her wrists which just angered the girl more "And why would I apologize when I didn't do anything wrong?! You know full well that she is spitting bullsh#t! She's lying about me yanking her hair when I didn't!" Marinette snap at the blonde and pulled her hands away from the boy "Marinette please! Just try and keep the peace I don't want any of our classmates to get akumatize can you please just give her an apology?" The blonde ask trying to convince her to apologize to her lying classmate. The ravenette look at the blonde shaking with anger which the blonde notice and look at the girl nervous "Are you for real?! Trying to convince me to apologize to her? I didn't do anything wrong to her have I?!" The girl ask him which the boy shook his head in reply muttering a no "Then why would I apologize to someone that I haven't done wrong?! She should be the one apologizing to me!" Marinette yelled getting more upset looking at the blonde with anger "Marinette! Please calm down, we have to keep the peace so Shadowmoth won't be able to akumatize our classmates!" Adrien look at his friend hoping his friend would understand his reason "That's it's Agreste! I'm done with you! You're a coward who can't even stand up to anyone not even yourself. I'm ashamed to have ever befriended you" Marinette said coldly looking at the blonde model with disgust displayed on her face "Marinette! You don't mean that!" Adrien said quickly looking at her with a hurt expression "I mean it, every single word I said I mean it" she replied "Goodbye Agreste" Marinette mutter walking away leaving the shock and speechless Adrien standing there.