Chapter 2 : Torn on 2 Options

I frown walking back to the popular Dupain Cheng bakery with my two friends who was also frowning at the encounter we just had. Oh how I wish I could just turn i to ladybug and strangle that liar to death but I can't, it would reveal my secret identity. "Gosh look at the stain on my bag and our clothing!" One of my friend complain "It doesn't help that we feel sticky too" kagami added frowning I nodded agreeing with the both of them. We soon reach the bakery my home "Why don't you guys have a shower here and wear some of my clothes?" I ask them giving a small smile "good idea" kagami give me a small smile "Alright then, I'll go prepared some clothes for you two while you guys shower" with that I left them in front of my bathroom and went into my room to get some clothes.

Once we had freshen up we sat in my room just chatting, i had prepared them both a white T-shirt and black shorts it might not be their taste in clothing but it is comfortable "This is usually not my taste in clothing but it'll do for now since it is quite comfortable from the clothes I usually wear" Chloe said smiling as both me and kagami chuckle "I can't disagree with Chloe Marinette it is comfortable" Kagami smile I was about to reply when my phone suddenly rang, I look at the contact name "Sorry guys gotta take this call" i mutter and left my room.

"Hey Nadja" Marinette answer the call greeting the news reporter "Hello Marinette" Nadja greeted back "Marinette I'm just wondering if you're free this Sunday I would appreciate it if you have the time to babysit Manon for me for a few hours" Nadja ask a bit apologetically "Oh yes I am free this Sunday, no worries I can take care of her for a few hours" Marinette reply smiling "oh that's wonderful! I would need you to babysit her at Pacifique park since I have some meetings to do there for a few hours" Nadja inform Marinette the raven hair girl hum in reply thinking about it a bit "It's quite far away" Marinette mutter thinking how would she get there "Don't worry about transportation I'll come and pick you up on my way there" With that they ended the call. Marinette went back into her room finding her friends still chatting with Kagami face red "Oh? What happened while I was gone?" Marinette ask smiling at her friends, Chloe look at Kagami with a teasing smile and open her mouth about to speak "Nothing!" Kagami said quickly before Chloe could answer Marinette's question the ravenette look at both her friends questionably and just shrug closing the trapdoor to her room and sat on her desk chair. "Marinette who was on the phone with you?" Chloe ask looking at her friend who was busy on the computer "Nadja" Marinette mumble looking through the commission work she had to get done "What about her?" Kagami ask before Chloe could "She ask me to babysit Manon for a bit this Sunday which is after tomorrow" Marinette answer looking at her friends, Chloe just nodded and kagami hum in her reply "You guys I don't actually think that asking my clients for a recommendation for such a prestigious school is professional" the ravenette mutter looks at the computer frowning "Nonsense Marinette" Kagami said immediately frowning at the girl "Guys just give me sometime I'll rethink about this whole exchange school thing, plus I don't really think I should rush me and Alya and the others relationship are getting better, I think" Marinette gave them a small smile.

Flashback

"Look Marinette, I shouldn't had yelled at you" Alya said giving me a apologetic smile "It's fine Alya I shouldn't have yelled at you too, I didn't meant my words I said them out of frustration" i said with a force smile "Look let's put Lila a side although I still think you own her an apology I don't want our friendship to get ruin by it and so does Mylène and the others!" Ayla smile holding both my hands which I just nodded in reply my smile falter a bit when she mentioned I own Lila an apology.

Present

"Are you actually for real right now Marinette?" Chloe exclaim holding both my shoulders Kagami shook her head at me I gave them a apologetic smile "I don't see anything wrong giving them another chance, I know you two are worried about me but I can manage on my own guys" "Marinette, I know your heart is in the right place but they have hurt you countless time. One pretty story that they like to hear and they are immediately hook to that person like Lila" Chloe nodded both looking at me with a disapproving look shacking their head "I know I know but her apology look genuine!" I retired reasoning with them but in the end both just left with a frown.