2 | Forget it - Pedri s

"We can't do shit." Pedri said in a sad but strong tone at the same time.

"Don't worry, Xavi had to deal with a lot of injuries this season, as soon as he figures out what to do, we'll be fine." You tried to calm him down a bit.

"Injuries here and there, I'm sick of this." Pedri said and hit the pillow with his hand. You looked at him and then decided to move closer to him.

"Don't worry, it's gonna be alright." You started kissing his neck as you sat down on his torso. You felt him put his hands on your ass as he squeezed it a bit.

You smiled against his skin as you went over to his shoulder and started sucking his skin.

Little whimpers escaped his lips as he threw his head back which just gave you more room.

"Amor-" He tried to say but you put your hand over his mouth.

"Psst" You said and then started kissing his jaw. "Just relax." And he did as yiu said, he closed his eyes and leaned his head back while you kissed his neck and possibly everything around his neck.

Then he took off his shirt and so did you, you ran your tongue down on his body until you reached his pants.

"You're incredible." Pedri whispered to you and you smiled as he pulled down his pants. You took off all your clothes snd then sat down next to him.

"Oh you want me to take over?" Pedri asked while getting up lazily. You lesned back onto your elbows and smiled up at him.

He looked down onto your naked body with lust but still with a frustrated look. It was affecting him that they were dropping points and you were noticing. Hopefully he could take his mind off of things now.

He leaned over you and started sucking on your nipple as he massaged the other one with his hand. The burning feeling in your lower stomach started to grow and as he leaned up to kiss you he started circling your clit.

You moaned softly into his mouth and he couldn't help but smile at your behaviour.

Then he stood up, pulled you to the edge of the bed by your ankles and pulled down his boxershorts.

He just wanted to walk over to get a confom before you stopped him.

"You can take me raw, I don't mind." You smiled at him and he nodded his head as he let out a deep sigh as he pumped his hand up and down his dick, precum leaking all over it.

Then he put his hand on your clit again and put your legs over his shoulders. He pumped two fingers inside of you at first but fastening his rhythm every time you made a noise.

"Joder Pedri." You moaned out and he removed his fingers while alining himself with your clit. He slowly pushed hinself inside of you and you felt your pussy stretch to his size. You arched your back which made him feel how tight you were.

"Fuck you're so tight." He breathed out without making eye contact, his gaze strictly fixated on your clit.

He then started thrusting in and out of you, slowly and then faster and faster.
You moan loudly each time he entered you, his tip scratching your g spot everytime.

His touch sent you into oblivion and as he fastened his pace again he also started rubbing your clit, which made you see stars.

"Fuck-" Pedri groaned as your nails dug into his back and you whined into his shoulder as he leaned over you.

He felt like he needed to be close to you.
"Pedri-" You moaned. "I'm close." You finished your sentence.

"Me too, wait a few seconds." Pedri mumbled and you arched your back at his touch, that sent you both over the edge and Pedri put his body weight on you while you two were riding out your high.

"Oh my god." You whined, him still being inside of you, he looked up to you and planted sloppy kisses across your shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He asked and you nodded your head. He pulled out of you again and then you felt his cum dripping out of you slowly.

Pedri laid down next to you, you were still a bit out of breath so you just staued there, looking up at the ceiling.

"Are you okay princesa?" He asked and you nodded your head. He moved closer to you and planted sloppy kisses on your neck before he started sucking on it.

"You did amazing." Were the only words he mumbled against your neck.

"I love you." You turned to face him and he smiled at you.

"I love you too." He pressed a soft kiss on your lips.

You looked down at his dick which was now semi hard again. You sat down on his lower stomach and ran your fingers up and down his body.

He watched you carefully as he put his hands on your ass.

"Can we do another round?" You asked a bit shyly, in those 6 months that you and Pedri were dating it was always just one round and nothing more.

He spanked your ass to which you moaned softly. "Ride me." Pedri said and you gulped.

"what?" You asked, just to make sure if you heard him right. You two have had sex before in different positions but you never rode him.

"Ride me princesa, up and down." He lifted you up a bit and put you over his dick. You pumped your hand up and down his dick two times and then lowered yourself onto him.

"My god, you're incredible." Pedri groaned and spanked your ass again as you moved up and down his dick.

You felt every single thing he did inside of you. You started going faster and faster and then you brought your hand down to rub your clit.

Pedri pushed your hand away and started rubbing your clit, at a way faster oace then you did.

You felt your legs shaking after some minutes and then you fully sank down onto his dick.

You them started to move your hips in circles and he groaned as you felt him release inside of you.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He said as he leaned back, his chest rising up and down. You waited for him to ride out his high before you could continue.

You still felt his dick pulsing inside of you as you clenched around him. "My god." Ye groaned as he lifted you up with his hands by your waist.

He then started pushing inside of you pretty fastly. He kept thrusting into you while you leaned forward, unable to hold yourself up anymore.

"You're doing so good." Pedri praised you and then you leaned forward again. You felt your high approach and just a few seconds later you were already riding out your high.

"Fuck Pedri- Pedri." You moaned and got off of him, falling down on your back by his side.

"You did amazing." Pedri whispered against your neck. You felt his cum dripping out of you onto the bedsheets.

"Wait-" You tried to sit up while looking at his still hard dick.

"You don't need to, I'll take care of it." Pedri said but you shook your head.
You grabbed his dick and put his tip into your mouth. He grabbed yiur hair and started bopping your head up an down his dick.

Just a few minutes later of your licking and sucking around him you felt him come into your mouth.

"Fuck y/n" He groaned and you looked up and made eye cintact with him while swallowing his cum.

"Gosh youre so hot." Pedri said and then you licked around your lips to get the remaining cum too.

"I love you." Pedri spoke again and you went up again to hug him.

"I love you more."