Height

Pomni: 4'11 (150cm)

Ragatha: 5'4 (162.5cm)

Gangle: 5'6 (167.5cm)

Jax: 6'1 (185cm)

Kinger: 6'5 (195 cm)

Zooble: 6'4 (192.5cm)

Reasons
I didn't use a measuring tool to determine their height because it wouldn't be very realistic. Just imagine if Pomni's height was 3'3 while Jax was 5'9, that would be a huge difference even if in reality they were both far apart in terms of height. Instead, I use estimates that adjust and resemble human height. Just assume that this is their height in real life. Women are usually shorter than men and this turns out to be true in the Digital world where the three women are shorter than Jax and Kinger. Maybe their height is not consistent for some scenes but this is what I can conclude about their height order from shortest to tallest (excluding Kaufmo):

Pomni < Ragatha < Gangle < Jax < Zooble < Kinger

Yes, Gangle is taller than Ragatha and Zooble is taller than Jax. It's a bit difficult to notice because the difference isn't that significant at all. For Ragatha & Gangle's one, their height difference may only be 1-2 inch which makes it look like they're the same height, even though 2.5cm difference is actually quite a lot. I've noticed Gangle though, it's based on the fact that she's always hunched over (which plays a role in her depressive disposition), I imagine she's taller than how she looks.

Pomni is definitely the shortest member of all, I even headcanoned her to be 4'10 before. Strangely enough, I once gave a short height that looked standard for her (5'1), but it really didn't match her mini appearance. She's like 4'11 at best which is 150cm if we convert it to metric measurement.

Since Ragatha resembles society's perspective on woman (such as being sweetheart, neat and motherlike), there is no doubt for me to give her as a woman's ideal height. I'd buy 5'3 too since that's close to standard but the obvious difference allows her height to exceed Pomni's by more than 10cm.

Gangle IS tall, you guys probably won't believe me but she's pretty tall. I didn't give her an excessive height for a girl like 5'10 or smth because her height would actually still be at Jax's teeth if she straightened herself up, which isn't that close anyway. She's a typical character who's between 5'5 or 5'6 but people still think she's 5'0 for the 'cute little bean' reason (I don't think she's really innocent, if anything she looks more like a depressed weeb).

Jax is a tall sexy rabbit but sometimes he gives the impression of being taller because people count his long ears

Jax is a tall sexy rabbit but sometimes he gives the impression of being taller because people count his long ears. According to a well-known and unconfirmed headcanon, Jax's height is supposed to be 6'2. That fact makes Kinger's height far beyond reason. It wouldn't fulfill my goal of giving their heights as realistically as possible because people over 6'3 are actually very rare except in some European countries like the Netherlands. 6'1 would be the safest option, considering that he was probably 4 inches shorter Kinger respectively. It's also the most coincidental option because Dazai is 181cm or 5'11.5 which is kind of close to Jax's height (just me being a massive BSD stan).

Kinger is the tallest member of the six, obviously. His body position gives him the impression of being shorter than Jax, who probably has the body posture of a slander man. There is no need for any other explanation.

Zooble has legs that aren't straight (curved) which makes them no taller than Jax. But in reality, it's completely opposite. One person give their height as 6'1 while Jax is 6'2 which is a bit strange if we look closely. Their difference could even convey 4 inches knowing the fact that they were once close to Kinger and had almost the same height. Even if they surpassed him easily with they ornate antennae carried around, they were still slightly below him without it. I definitely won't count the parts that don't affect their height. In conclusion, they're 1 inch shorter than him.

This is a picture of them doing a T-pose as the most accurate reference for me

This is a picture of them doing a T-pose as the most accurate reference for me. Almost everyone is standing straight here, you can see the difference in their height clearly.