Blood Type

(I'll add Caine & Bubble even though they're both AIs)

Type O - Kinger (O-), Kaufmo (O+) & Bubble (O+)

Type A - Pomni (A+) & Ragatha (A+)

Type B - Jax (B-) & Caine (B+)

Type AB - Gangle (AB+)

Unknown - Zooble

Reasons
Following the blood types distributions in our world, types O and A are more common than B and AB. That's why both of them only belong to one person (minus Caine). Likewise with negative rhesus, Kinger and Jax are special. Zooble is unknown because they forget their blood type, just like their gender. But if I give them a blood type, they'll be AB- for sure

I also used the blood type personality that is often used in anime character profiles to make it easier to determine.

Jax for B blood because he's rebellious, selfish and unpredictable but social and creative. His rebellious nature leads him to do many things he likes and follow his own rules more, which makes him more carefree and independent. His antisocial tendencies definitely fit too, as that tends to be a common trait amongst those who have the B variant blood type. Even though, I have a feeling that he's doing uncivilized things in order to reduce the chances of one of them being abstracted. There are several theories that suggest his true moral status (since he's a character with extraordinary depth). The B in his blood means bitch, a lovely bitch.

Gangle for AB blood because it's symbolizes her duplicity since AB got both of A & B antigens (twin Gangle AU? Yes, I'll love that).

- Her sensitive and worrying cat personality is her type A side (tragedy mask)- Her bubbly and confident personality is her type B side (comedy mask)

- Her bubbly and confident personality is her type B side (comedy mask)

Even though we have only been shown many scenes of her Melpomene mask and know that her Thalia mask is very fragile, it would be more interesting if she represented mood swings. She would often switch between different moods and can be unpredictable at times. I also find that she can be pretty empathetic too, in a way that nobody else really seems to have besides Pomni. Blood type AB has a humanist role and called as "The Humanist", which explains her empathetic qualities. Overall, I view her as an overly emotional bipolar, which is very Cancer blood type AB coded (in her case though, the rational side of AB is covered by Cancer's emotional turmoil).

I think the most prevalent qualities that type A blood that Ragatha has is the fact she is kind of perfectionist, always wanting to do things perfectly every time, never wanting to admit that she and this world are a hole filled with mistakes. Blood type A has an interesting trait called "endurance", this is because they have a habit of accumulating and holding back their pain to the point that other people don't know. She always puts up toxic positivity to minimize negative thoughts that will disturb her sanity. She also acts like she's this big mother figure who's always looking out for everyone's best interests but really, she's just too weak to handle the truth. That could be one of her backup plans while surviving in the digital world, after all type A cannot feel ready to do anything without a thorough plan.

As for Pomni, type A generally pays attention to a lot of details which makes her prone to being stress and anxious. They use their high level of analysis as a plan to make sure everything is safe, I can imagine her doing this sometimes. She also thinks in a realistic realm and tends to be careful in making decisions/actions. They're kind people but can sacrifice their friends if that is a more reasonable option to do, this is quite a description of what Pomni has shown so far (I'm type A too). I would say the difference of blood type A tendencies between these two is that Ragatha doesn't let things out of her control bother her while Pomni easily gets overwhelmed with things.

Blood type O has leadership qualities within them since they are supposed to be "The Warrior" in Japanese blood type personality theory. However, on the other hand, blood type O also has a reputation for being clumsy and head in the clouds which makes them seem unreliable as leaders, they also look the most insane and reactive from the outside. This would explain why people regard Kinger as someone who will be abstracted quickly even though his case is very far from that. In Kinger's case though, he seems to have a good balance in both areas because he tends to not be clumsy unless he's panicking which only happens once in a while, and he isn't really that head in the clouds considering he tends to be more thoughtful and organized. But that side comes from his sign. So, his Capricorn personality balances the clumsy side of his O blood type. This blood type was the first discovered in the world before A, B and AB even existed. It all connects to the fact that he was the first person to enter the digital circus.

We obviously don't know too much about Kaufmo but I give him O blood because of his generous selfishness regarding his jokes. O is the most heroic and friendly blood type, but there are times when they like to take things in the most annoying direction without meaning to. It could be that he experienced something similar, where he only had good intentions to entertain the trapped people but actually make the condition worse. Even Ragatha and Gangle couldn't pretend to love his jokes. As a result, people didn't like him and his efforts worsened his mental health. Abstraction wasn't his desire in the first place but the factors above seemed to force him to do it.