𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊: 𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍.

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊:𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍.

The dining room of beacon buzzed with the lively students of the academy, all gathering their meals and sitting amongst each other and gossiping about their daily lives. Team RWBY sat at a table with JNPR. Ruby sat by Weiss with her usual lunch in front of her. Opposite of the two sat Yang and Blake, the latter eating her protein filled lunch and the other reading her book quietly as Weiss just checked her scroll, peering through the usual chatter on tweeter.

"What are you looking at, Weiss?" the young rose said, crumbs spilling from her mouth as she asked the heiress.

Weiss shot a glare at the girl before offering a napkin.

"Nothing, just the usual... more nonsense about my dad and the company" Weiss said as she scrolled through her phone. Blake perked up to look at Weiss, who became visibly uncomfortable when her eyes landed on a particularly unsavory article. "And the local magazine speculating if I've found a potential suitor, ugh!"

Weiss tossed her scroll unto the table, the phone clattering next to her tray of food.

"Oooh, spicy!" Yang said as she pulled out her scroll and quickly found the article. "Oh! 'The young heiress spotted with a handsome lad in downtown Vale, will he be dear old' dad's favorite?' Definitely saving this!" Yang arched an eyebrow as she leaned onto the table. "Wanna talk about this, Weiss?"

Weiss huffed as she stared at the blonde. On the end of the table, Jaune perked up to listen in on the discussion.

"No, That was my makeup guy. I met up with him to talk about a foundation I saw online! Plus he's gay, not like he'd go out with me anyway" Weiss said, dismissing the accusation.

"Damn, I thought you finally found a keeper, Weiss" Yang groaned, leaning back in her seat.

Weiss rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Please, like I'd go out with anyone here!"

Jaune sunk back into his seat, an invisible tear ran down his face. Pyrrha next to the boy patted his shoulder in support.

"All the guys here in Vale, either want me for my money or something worse!" Weiss scoffed out.

"Like what?" Ruby said, raising an eyebrow.

"Like se-" Weiss said as she was cut off by Yang.

"Like more money, Ruby! Right, Weiss?" Yang said, winking at the heiress. Weiss just scoffed as she nodded.

Blake shook her head as she peered back down at the book in her hands. She peeked back up when she heard Ruby giggle and go back to eating her food.

"Did you sleep alright, Ruby? I heard you tossing and turning last night, thought you were having a nightmare or something" Blake said as the reaper met her gaze.

Yang arched an eyebrow and leaned on the table, worried about her little sister.

"Yeah! I slept better after getting some air. Oh, I even talked to Y/n some more too!" Ruby said, smiling at the memory of the night before.

"Ooooh, what was my favorite man of the night doing?" Yang said.

Ruby shrugged before replying. "He was on the roof, thinking about something when I came up. He was smoking a cigar too!"

"Smoking?! On campus? Oh, the nerve!" Weiss said, scoffing at the fact.

"It's okay, he stopped when we talked... kinda" Ruby said, an awkward smile on her face. "He comforted me about the fight earlier in the night, then we talked about stuff!"