Introduction

*IMPORTANT* If you want visual representations of key moments from the chapters, check out my highlights on Instagram @marie_collins. To get notifications about new chapters and general updates on the story, be sure to follow my account on wattpad. *IMPORTANT*

Welcome to this story! I am truly grateful if you are reading this. This is not something I am doing to gain popularity or for it to become famous, but rather just something I've wanted to do for a while and would love to share with you.

In this short introduction, I want to clarify that this is a fictional story I created. It cannot be placed on other platforms or profiles without my consent, as I hold the ownership rights. I will happily accept all your suggestions and corrections, as I aim to improve, provided they are offered respectfully.

Also, English is not my first language and I do not speak English every day since it is not the primary language in my country of residence, so please be empathic if I make any errors but do point them out so I can fix them. Thank you!

The story is based on an alternative future, but it is not fantasy. I will do my best to explain everything along the storyline, and I will surely answer any questions you might have. Please, if you don't understand the meaning of any of these acronyms, look them up.

Trigger Warnings:

Ddlg, Mdlg, Ddlb, Mdlb, Cgl, Cglre, Sexual Assault, Mentions of Rape, Domestic Abuse, Child Abuse & Neglect, Sex Trafficking, Anxiety & Panic Attacks, Non-Sexual-Age Regression, Non-Sexual-Adult-Breastfeeding.

Knowing this, please proceed with caution. If you are not comfortable reading any of these topics, I advise against triggering yourself.

Finally, I hope you enjoy the story! ❤

Extra: This is a comparison of how they would look side-by-side, also comparing it to a standard height size right now.