The Goddess of The Hunt

●●●●●●●

All that you got

Skin to skin, oh my God

Don't ya stop, boy (oh, yeah)

Dangerous Woman- Arianna Grande

●●●●●●●

DAMIANO.

One by one, the cars patiently queued as black-uniformed servants assembled and then carefully assisted the sumptuously dressed passengers going out of their cars and up the flight of stairs to the portico of the Mansion.

Through the main door and into a spacious vestibule they strolled. The room along the ground floor was filled with people. The Italian and English languages dominated the crowded room, but above the noise, one could discern Spanish and French being spoken.

The smoke tunneled through my nostrils and I noted the cold glance Selene threw at me as I got a closer look at the footage of the goddess of the hunt, working her magic on the field.

Dammit. She was a living legend.

I patted the cigarette against the armrest, letting the ash float onto the floor as I watched her every move. This woman was a fire sizzling through my veins, boiling my blood, and I don't think there was ever a moment that my eyes weren't glued on her.

Selene cleared her throat, squeezing my arm and my gaze instantly shifted to her sky-blue eyes. She arched into my body, pressing against me. "Selene, fermati" I told her.

"Ti eccita, non è vero?" Her stare locked with mine as she lifted her chin the last few millimeters into the kissing range. <She turns you on, doesn't she?>

My breath mingled with hers, gloomy and hungry. She pressed her breasts against my chest. Her mouth opened slightly and she ran the tip of her tongue across her lips, my teeth gritted against the desire to bend her over the edge of the desk and teach her a lesson by fucking her brains out right in front of my men.

My arm went around her waist and aggressively drew her to me. "Terribly," I responded, pressing myself against her so that she could feel my reaction against her pelvis.

Anger gleamed in her large sky-blue eyes. I became vividly aware of the rise and fall of her chest, just inches away from mine. "She's your grandfather's culprit, Danie."

"I know that, my love. I was simply giving you an answer to the question you raised." I told her and turned around to face the screen before me. My heart made an unexpected and unfamiliar sound when I saw Artemis slamming her foot into a guard's face before forcing her blade through his scalp.

I heard Selene wincing, her fingers clutching around my arm.

"I told you to go downstairs and look after the guests, my love," I said to her. "Don't forget that it's our engagement party, hmm. Please go."

"No," she shook her head. "I want to be here. With you."

Jesus Fucking Christ, why is she so stubborn?