Chapter 2: Him.

Duncans pov

What just happened. I actually thought Courtney liked me, does she or does she not? She gives me so many mixed feelings. I decide to call Alejandro and see what he would do.

Duncan calls Alejandro

"Hey Duncan! What's up?"
Alejandro says.

"I don't know how to say this but basically Courtney and I fucked yesterday night as you know but now she's gone, she's at Heathers house. And I like Courtney but idk how to tell her. What would you do if your me right now?"
Duncan says and Alejandro replies with:

"If I were you I would talk to Courtney about this, you know like with what happened it was wrong of her to just run away, ask her to meet up at a café tomorrow maybe?"

"Oh that is actually such a good idea thanks Alejandro!"
Duncan says and now ends the call before Alejandro can even reply back.

Duncan grabs his clothes and decides to call Courtney tonight.

——————————————————

Courtney's pov

"Oh my god you did what?! I mean it was expected but still," Bridgette says shocked "what will you do now?! Like will you talk to Duncan or?!"
Bridgette asks, and I just look at her guilty,

"Well when I left I think he wanted to talk because he kind of pinned me to a door but he's my enemy! I don't like him.."
Courtney says, lying about the last part, and Heather notices.

"Courtney you definitely like him, I am a hundred percentage sure. Just talk to him! Call him, text him or whatever! But do something."
Heather says and Courtney looks at her blushing from the first part.

"See! That blush already says everything I need to know, you love him!"
Heather says and Courtney looks at the floor blushing harder,

"Wait! Let me call Alejandro to see if he knows anything about this."
Heather says and walks to the bed to video call Alejandro, putting her volume on max.

At the third ring Alejandro picks up,

"Hey mi amor, what's wrong?"
Alejandro asks,

"Well look do you know anything about Duncan liking Courtney?"
Heather asks looking serious.

"Well yeah, why?"
Alejandro says just realizing what he started,

"Omg!!" Heather says looking at Courtney who looks like a red potato, "What did he say?!"

"Well look I can't tell you everything that he said but just so you know, Duncan likes Courtney."
Alejandro says, "Does Courtney also like Duncan btw?" Alejandro adds.

"Yeah she for sure does!" Heather says and flips the camera to show Alejandro how much Courtney is blushing.

"Wow, well I need to go now. Bye mi amor."

"Bye taco."
Heather says and hangs up.

"OH MY GOD COURTNEY DID YOU HEAR THAT!!"
Heather basically screams, and Bridgette says,
"Court you should call him like right now if he wants to go to the beach and talk there?! It is so sunny outside! It would be perfect so surf!-"
Bridgette says, and Courtney says

"Yeah! I will call him, but NOT with you both in the same room."
Courtney says and walks to the bathroom.

————————————

"Oh my god I look so ugly! Then I will not video call but just a audio call."

Courtney presses on the button to call "Duncan💚"

"Hey Courtney what's wrong?" Duncan asks,

"Hey Duncan, I have a question" Courtney says, looking worried in the mirror.

"Well ask away then princess." Duncan says, every time he says princess I get butterflies in my stomach.

"Well do you want to go to the beach tonight? So that we can talk about you know." Courtney asks, praying Duncan will say yes.

"Of course princess, I will come pick you up at 19:00." Duncan says, "Okay, bye Duncan!" Courtney says, "Bye princess." Duncan says and hangs up.

———————————

Oh my god! Duncan said yes!! I need to tell Heather and Bridgette about this.

Courtney runs into the living room, smiling and blushing. "So how did it go Court?" Bridgette asks, "It went so well! Later at 19:00 he will be coming to my house! Can you guys help me get ready?" Courtney asks, and they both nod.

"Okay I will do her make-up, can you do her hair Bridgette?" Heather asks, and Bridgette nods, "Of course I can! How do you want your hair Court?" Bridgette asks, while Heather is getting make-up supplies.

"In a low bun if that's alright?" Courtney says, and Bridgette nods, getting a brush and hair elastics. "So just tell me if it hurts, okay?" Bridgette says, and I nod. Now Heather is doing my make up and Bridgette is doing my hair.

"So are you excited Court?" Heather asks, "Yes! I am SO excited!! I hope it won't rain today." Courtney answers, and shuts her mouth so that Heather can do her make up again.

——————————————

"Okay, we're done! What do you think Courtney?" Heather asks, "Oh my god this looks perfect! Thank you both so much!!" Courtney says, "No problem!" Bridgette says, "Also do any of you two have a dress for me? I never really wear dresses so.." Courtney asks, and Heather became excited when she asked them that.

"Yes, yes! I have a dress for you! Follow me!" Heather says, and Courtney follows her.

Imagine one of these dresses!

Heather and Courtney walk back to Bridgette and Courtney shows how she looks, "Oh my god! You look beautiful Court! I'm sure Duncan will fall in love with you the moment he sees you." Bridgette says, and Courtney smiles at her words, muttering a thank you.

——————————————

Hey!! I hope you guys liked this chapter, in the next chapter Duncan and Courtney will talk, because if I let them talk in this part then it would be to long..

961 words.