Chapter 4: the first death.

With Courtney, Duncan, Heather and Bridgette.

—————————————————————————

Duncans phone call:

Duncan - "Hey guys did you see the news? There's a fucking purge."

Alejandro - "Yeah me and Geoff saw, we were both at the same place when we found out."

Geoff - "Yeah"

Duncan - "Well Courtney is asking at who's house we will be staying"

Geoff - "Oh we can stay at my house! But on your way here, buy as many foods and drinks as you can!"

Duncan - "Okay, thanks Geoff" he says, and ends the phone call.

———————————————————

"Okay so we will be staying at Geoffs house, Heather and Bridgette how did you get here?" Duncan asks while walking to his motorcycle.

"Well we got here with Geoffs car.." Bridgette says, and grabs the car keys.

"Okay well then can my motorcycle go in Geoffs car and that we all drive to a supermarket to get food and after drive to Geoffs house?" Duncan asks, and Bridgette nods, giving the car keys to Duncan.

———————————————————

After a few minutes, they arrive at Geoffs house. All the windows and curtains are closed, and the house is dark.

Bridgette gets a bag full of food and runs towards the front door, and Geoff quickly opens the door, hugging Bridgette.

"I was so worried about you Bridge!" Geoff says, and opens the door further so that Courtney, Duncan and Heather can come inside.

"Okay so where do we place the food?" Courtney asks, and Geoff closes the door.

"Uh well Alejandro and I were thinking about staying in my bedroom since I also got a bathroom in my room" Geoff says, "And I also got a tv and couch" he adds, and now Bridgette, Courtney, Duncan and Heather go upstairs to place the food there.

"Wow Geoff, your bedroom is so big" Bridgette says, and Geoff looks at her smirking.

"Yeah it is" Geoff says, and walks over to the place where all the food is.

"Okay so I still had some food in my house before, but place your food there" Geoff says, so they do as he says.

"Maybe we can watch a movie or something later to get our mind of these things?" Courtney suggests, as all of them nod in agreement.

"Yeah, ofcourse we can do that!" Heather says, "Maybe we can watch 'One Of Us Is Lying'?!" Heather suggests, as Bridgette and Courtney's face lights up.

"Yes! We should watch that! Geoff, can we please watch 'One Of Us Is Lying' soon?" Bridgette says, basically begging.

"Ofcourse we can babe" Geoff says, as the girls squeal with delight.

Alejandro and Heather,

Bridgette and Geoff,

and Courtney and Duncan sit next to each other.

"Okay, lets start watching" Alejandro says, as everyone is silent now.

———————————
Courtney's pov

You know, 'One Of Us Is Lying' is fun to watch and all but it's kind of boring, because I watched it for like 3 times now already, so I know what will happen. I still like to watch it though, just not as much as before.

but then, a noise interrupts my thoughts, it sounded as a scream..

"Did you guys also hear that?" I ask, as they all look at me like I'm hallucinating.

"I didn't hear anything" Bridgette says, as everyone except me agrees with her.

"But I swear I heard a scream somewhere, is the killer in this house?!" I ask, as Bridgette looks at me, worried.

"Courtney, we all didn't hear anything, I mean Duncan has gone to the bathroom but I don't think anything has happened" Bridgette says, so I just nod. Maybe I am hallucinating..

"I'm back" Duncan says, and sits down next to me.

"Duncan did you hear anyone scream like five minutes ago? Courtney claims she heard something, but we didn't hear anything." Heather says, as Duncan shakes his head.

"No, I didn't hear anything." he says, and goes back to watching tv.

—————————————
No one's pov

"Be quiet you little bitch" one of the killers say, as the girl they were going to kill screamed, so Courtney was right, someone did scream. Weird, how did the others not hear?

"Boss, we should kill them" one of them says, as the others nod.

"Yeah, we should. Maybe they saw our faces?" The other adds, as the boss nods.

"Alright, kill the girl, but don't be to loud, we don't want the police to hear us." the boss says, as the other three walk to the van with the girl in it.

———————————

SORRY FOR NOT WRITING ANY CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK ANYMORE😭