Chapter 3: the 'perfect' date.

Courtney Satella
___________________

At the moment, I'm eating some pasta before going to the beach with Duncan. Heather and Bridgette left because they probably knew that I wanted to be alone for now. Duncan said he would pick me up at 19:00, and right now it's 18:30. So I have 30 minutes to finish eating this pasta.

The pasta is actually very delicious, but not more delicious then something else..

After 15 minutes, I'm done with my pasta and grab my phone and favorite book, Twisted Love written by Ana Huang. I love her Alex calls Ava sunshine.

I was reading in my book for what felt like 2 minutes, but it had already been 15 minutes, and Duncan texted me that he is at my front door.

So at the moment, I am walking downstairs checking if I have everything with me, my phone, lipgloss, a brush, a charger, a underwear and a pad. That should be all.

Courtney opens the door and walks outside with her bag, "Hey Duncan." Courtney says, Duncan has a suit on, fancy for what?.. "Hey princess." Duncan says, and Courtney blushes at his words. "So how are we gonna get to the beach?" Courtney asks, as she only sees a motorcycle standing in front of the house.

"We're going to the beach with my motorcycle of course, I thought I told you that?" Duncan says, and Courtney stares at that 'death machine' what she would call it. "Oh my god I am NOT getting on that death machine! I could die?!" Courtney says looking scared. "Don't worry princess, it will be alright just put your hands around my waist and you will be fine." Duncan says, and Courtney still looks scared.

"Come on, otherwise we will miss seeing the sun going down." Duncan says, and Courtney nods, now walking to the motorcycle with Duncan. "You do know that if I die it is your fault!" Courtney says, and Duncan chuckles and sits on the motorcycle, Courtney now sitting down too with her arms around Duncans waist.

"Hold on tight princess." Duncan says, before riding towards the beach.

Oh my god! Why are we going so fast?! I am literally sitting on the motorcycle with my eyes closed! Maybe I should open them?.. Yes I should! But I shouldn't, what if something flies in my eye or something? But the sun! God I will just open my eyes.
- Courtney's thoughts.

"The sun looks so beautiful!" Courtney says, and Duncan replies with, "Yeah it does, but it's not prettier than you." That made Courtney blush like crazy.

a few minutes later we arrive at the beach, the first thing I do is take photos and send them to Bridgette of course!

"So princess, do you wanna sit in a restaurant?" duncan asks, and courtney nods and they walk to the restaurant.

when we're inside, we walk to a table near the window and sit down. "So how do I start," courtney asks and duncan waits for her answer patiently, "Look Duncan I love you, ever since I saw you I already knew I loved you." Courtney says, and Duncan looks at her like he doesn't know how to answer. "If you don't like me back then it's okay but I just wanted to tell you this." Courtney adds, and Duncan smiles at her, "Courtney, I love you too. When we had sex for the first time, the morning after that I already wanted to talk to you, but I thought you didn't want to talk to me, so I let you go. I was already planning on calling or texting you, asking if we can talk somewhere but you called me first." Duncan says, and Courtney kisses him.

—————————————————

Heather and Bridgette
______________________

"Oh my god I wonder how it's going with Courtney and Duncan now! Will they kiss?" Bridgette asks, and looks at Heather who is doing her own make up, "Yeah I wonder that too, maybe we should spy on them?" Heather says, before realizing what she just said.

"That's actually such a good idea Heather! Come on let's go!!" Bridgette says, and grabs Heathers arm to walk to her car.

—————————————————

Courtney and Duncan
Courtney's pov,,
_____________________

after Duncan and I kissed, I suggested we watch the sunset, but not in the cafe but on the sand, and Duncan agreed, the two of us now walking on the sand, but then something in my pocket makes noise.. it's a ember alert? Is it a test?! Oh my god! Duncan looks at me and shows me that he also got the ember alert.

"ATTENTION! READ THIS,,
There is a killer on the loose, nearby a city that is called 'Cornelia Street', if you live there, please stay in your homes! The killer is not only 1 person, but there are more people. If you are at a restaurant, quickly drive home grab food, drinks, clothes, your phone, whatever you need but ALWAYS stay together. It isn't the first time that this has happened and it will for sure not be the last time."

"Oh my god! Duncan, we need to drive home like right now!!" Courtney says, and runs to Duncans motorcycle, Duncan running behind her.

"Wait is it just me or are Heather and Bridgette there? What are they doing here?!" Courtney asks, and signals to them to come.

"Look sorry Courtney for spying on you and Duncan! But we need to stay together, can me and Bridgette please stay at whatever house your staying at?" Heather asks, and I look at Duncan and he gives me a small nod saying they can stay with us.

"Okay, but first we need to get to a house, which house are we gonna be staying at?!" Courtney asks, and Duncan replies with, "Wait let me call Alejandro and Geoff about this, then we can discuss at who's house we're staying at."

————————————————

Wow!😨 let me know if you like it!!💝💕

994 words.