Aleheather smut*

With Alejandro and Heather.
____________________________

SEXUAL SCENES AHEAD! DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE READING THIS KIND OF THINGS!!

Heathers pov

"You look pretty mio amore," Alejandro says, and I blush, "but you look prettier when you're naked." he says, "I see your wet pussy, hm? So why don't I take care of that for you." he says, and kisses me roughly, making me whimper.

"Alejandro," I say between the kiss, "please" I beg, "oh so you're begging now hm?" he says, and takes my dress off, now me standing in only a underwear and bra now. alejandro grabs a condom, his fingers had begun to rub at the sensitive spot between heathers thighs.

"alejandro, please just fuck me already" I moan, and alejandro bends her on the mattress, fucking her like there was no tomorrow, now Heather turning into a moaning mess.

Heather gasped when Alejandro put the tip of his cock in her, a few seconds later pounding harder into her. "alejandro" heather moans, alejandro kisses her neck and turns her around, sitting on the bed.

"what do you want me to do, alejandro?" heather asks, as she can sense that he is planning something, "i want you to ride me, i will let you know if i like it, and if you don't want to then that is alright too of course." alejandro says, and I sit on his cock, moving slowly first.

"fuck, harder." alejandro moans, and I move rougher on his cock, making alejandro cum. "sit down on your knees and put your hands behind your back." alejandro says, and I do so.

alejandro stands in front of me, naked. "suck on it." he says, and heather starts licking slowly, teasing him. "fuck heather harder." he moans, and I lick harder, making him cum. "fuck, i love you so much heather." alejandro says, and I stop licking now. "I love you too taco." I say, and he lays me down on the bed, kissing my stomach, which tickles. "oh stop it alejandro!" heather says, and alejandro chuckles.

——————————————————————

sorry for the short chapter, and probably bad smut. maybe i will ever re-write this chapter.

360 words.