PART 2:Be ready for a tornado

I turned back to see the speaker and I saw my bhaiya there.
"Vishant bhaiya...." I mumbled to myself. "Yes your brother" He spoke to me with a big smile on his face. Unknowingly my lips curled to form a smile too. He came towards me and hugged me tightly. "How are you my little kid?". He asked me in an emotional tone. "Happy" I said knowing deep down that I missed these nicknames. How much I missed him. "Clearly visible on your face" He said in a sad voice . He knew it.

He wasn't lieing tho. He was my comfort zone. Whenever anything had happened to me I used to run to him to complaint about the things. But now it just gets buried in my heart. "I know"  I said with a comforting smile. " By the way bridegroom when are you going to get me introduced to my bhabhi? I still haven't seen her. " "This much eagerness " he said sarcastically "isn't it obvious like someone sparked in my brother's eyes, I should meet her"  my tone had a teasing manner in it. Dadi interrupted us by saying "Preserve rest of the talk. First take rest". Ipshita excitedly took my luggage and made me go through stairs to get to my room. I got into the room and closed the door behind.

'I love to be your moon my earth. Being that contributes in your growth and nothing compares to the satisfication of watching you grow.'

My eyes fixed on the words carved on the wall. A turmoil going on within myself.
Mistakes,regrets and pains.
Never leave you. Loosing the person you truly loved is the most painful feeling in the world. And on top of that if you are the reason of it. You gonna suffocate each and every day. You will pray for your death but that just won't happen and you will end up hurting each and everyone in the process. When a person dies not only their body is lifeless but the promises, the dreams and the relationship everything becomes lifeless as if someone just pluck out the most fragrant flower off the tree. The only thing which remains alive is the memories because the one who is left behind cherishes them. Everything has been shattered since then,nothing has been the same.

Why God why?? I still have a lot of faith in you. Please cure my suffering or just please remove the reason of it. I seriously hate that night. I shouldn't have done it. I sat on floor while crying cause everything here reminds me of that person. I stood up and went straight to the shower. The hot water trailed down my skin. I had been crying in the shower too. It relaxed my muscles.
Every drop of it made me feel so much emotions. Suppressing it wasn't just helping. I then wore my bathrobe on and went out of it. Unpacked my things from the suitcase and wore a comfy payjama along with a t-shirt. Settled myself in bed, thought of reading something but my body was giving up. It needed a rest. So I drifted to sleep.

Soon I heard a knock at the door as I just opened my eyes and got back to my senses. There was a voice saying "Mam, please join your family members for the dinner." I replied with a formal voice "ohk I will be joining soon. You can go". I heard the footsteps fading. I got off the bed and went straight to the dinning room. I saw everyone sitting there. I quickly grabbed a chair beside Vishant bhaiya cause our conversation wasn't finished earlier.

I looked up at mom who just came out of kitchen and said "Everything on the table is of Yuva's choice". My lips curled into a big smile. Seriously each and every dish was according to me. Everyone started eating and damnn it tasted heavenly. I was having it after a long , long time. I have missed 'mumma ke haath ka khaana'. I was in a different zone.

Mumma came to me and I kissed her hand. "You know what I missed you so much." I said while my eyes started getting teary. She hugged me and kissed my forehead "You liked it?" She asked. "Why wouldn't I ? After all you made it"  i replied. She smiled at me. "Saara pyaar ise hi de do hum toh invisible ho gaye na" Vishant bhaiya said sarcastically. " Sahi bol rahe ho bhaiya aap" Ipshita added to his statement. "Areyy mere baccho" Mumma said and hugged them both too while dadi and papa laughed at them.