PART 28 : Screams and lies

Prerit's Pov

Standing across the bed, my blue blazer with white pants reflected on the mirror, giving me a clear view of my straight posture as I stood with my hands inside my pocket.

I must have looked like a psychopath in the middle of the night doing his psychotic activities.

The moonlight which was slightly illuminating the room after I parted away the curtains, made that face, that was worth dieing for shine like a diamond. My eyes caught it hungrily, roaming over her face.

That devouring body of hers was wrapped inside a blanket. My legs moved closer to her bed, eyeing her more closely. Fallen moonlight seemed like blessing her while I stood there with complete amazement gazing over at the most beautiful woman ever to exist.

Her existence was a blessing of mine. A blessing, I would have loved to claim in every life.

Hairs spread mercilessly upon her face. It looked like she had a tough fight in sleep. Every ounce of her was made for me to love and cherish and so was her sleeping state and as usual, I did it effortlessly.

Poets never lied when they talked about etherial beauty. A smile danced upon my lips when some past glimpse made their way into my head. Even after being a mad fan of poetry, I was still the one who used to debate with poets saying that the way they always defined a woman's beauty was something unrealistic. Like how a woman's beauty can be compared to the ultimate moon saying that her beauty was the one who had lighten that moon. That wasn't just scientific enough.

Now, here I was the one being captured in a woman's beauty , captivated enough to compare that moon with her and still choose hers above.

Her body lightly shivered under my touch once her cheeks felt my cold fingers touching her. Her eyebrows knitted, her eyes ready enough to witness the first glimpse of the morning and the new day.

How could I have resisted it?

"Have you touched yourself down there, baby?" I whispered lightly, trying my best to not scare her at this hour, to not to make her body have a jerk due to a sudden thing.

"Matter, which needs our attention is-"

Going through my phone in middle of the minister's meeting, this was the last thing that my brain could process before dialing her number.

According to my analysis, callling her wouldn't have taken long as I just wanted to get the information about her visit to India but as something more interesting caught my ears, dwelling their interest into the phone call, it was tempting enough to distract me from the meeting.

Blood rushed inside my whole body, causing an ick on my length. I gulped hard on my saliva, as her moans reached to my ear in full volume as my phone was connected to the airpods.

My gaze fell down, watching my stiffened length inside my pants. I interwined my hands together , using my full resistance to not caress it in the room full of people and not to make everyone awkward and myself a joke of tomorrow's news headlines.

My name from her mouth slipped away seductively without her knowing that there was a person listening to all of those noises making a great deal of struggle for himself only. Length of mine knew no way to stop increasing. I eyed every single person in the room before carefully adujsting my pants.

I swear dear lady, I won't spare you for this.

Being a man is hard especially when you have a woman , hot like mine.

However, I had already scared her enough by entering her house without her knowing and touching her at this hour.

"Has your core missed me?" Shock expressions travelled to her face once her gaze met mine, my voice came out rough and husky.