𝐈𝐟 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬

I won't be doing all the among us videos, there are WAYYY too many. I will link the related one up above.

"Where?" Elizabeth asked as she was teleported to the meeting table.

"Someone drank all of the juice, and put the bottle back in the fridge, empty." Mary said, and everyone gasped.

A few seconds later, everyone burst into laughter. Well, almost everyone. Ella and Elijah looked at each other, confused.

"Yeah, okay, that was me," Mary continued, "I was just proud of it and wanted to tell you guys."

"Nice one!" Micah said, wiping away tears, "Hey anyone know who the crewmates are?"

"How many are there anyway?" Ella asked, and Shiloh smiled at her, "Two."

"Ah." Ella shuffled away from Elijah and Judah, who she was standing between.

"Okay, so..." Britney started, "Does anybody-"

"You look like a giant tomato." Judah said, and Ella rolled her eyes, leaning into Elijah, "Ah, there is it." She whispered, making him stifle a laugh. The pair continued to bicker as Elijah and Ella tried not to laugh.

"Who needs these things am I right?" Elijah said, crumpling his paper and throwing it to the ground. Ella turned around, seeing him smooth the card out frantically, before running to his task.

"Idiot." She grumbled, rushing off behind him.

She spotted Micah opening dozens of soda cans and William licking all the spoons. Elijah was walking next to them, barely hiding his disgust.

Britney threw Judah's pie on the ground next to Elijah, who saluted her with two fingers, "Impostor, Impostor!" He said, saluting the new girl after Britney.

"You know that was Judah's right?" Ella whispered to Britney on her way past, and giggled when Britney began to freak out.

Jogging to catch up to the twenty-four year old, Elizabeth, grabbed his shoulder, "Eli. Stop."

He turned around slowly, eyes wide. "Idiot. You're making it way too obvious. C'mon let's go do tasks."

He sighed, and they made their way to the windows. Elijah grabbed the bottle and sprayed the window, cleaning it as Ella did the same to the next one.

"What are you doin?" Judah asked them, and Ella froze, the napkin falling from her hands. Elijah whipped around, "We're uh.. We're messing up the windows."

"You sure? It really looks like you're cleaning it?" William asked, and Elijah laughed awkwardly, "Yeah, no, this is... spit. I spit it this, yeah, it's spit."

Judah and Willian groaned in disgust, "Nice one."

"Spit?" Elizabeth asked, the moment they were out of earshot.

"Oh shush, you froze, smarty-pants."

Elijah and Ella snuck into the next room, and Elijah made a weird sneezing noise. "I just vented right there. Haha! I love a good vent." He said, as Josiah and Daniel looked at them.

"Nice." Josiah said, and Ella crept back out, into the kitchen. She quickly did the dishes, and ran back to the new girl, who was near electrical.

"Where's Elijah?"

"Dunno, lost him in the vent." Ella said, and the new girl nodded.

A few moments later, a meeting was called, "Someone did all the dishes in the kitchen!" The new girl said.