𝐈𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐬 *𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬*

William looked down to hide his smile, "I'm the impostor, haha!", he said, and then sighed.

Britney giggled, making everyone laugh immediately. "Britney that was a great take!" Elijah yelled. "I love that take."

"I saw Micah-" She said in a high-pitched voice, bursting into a fit of giggles once again.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

 Elijah blinked, schooling his features, "One."

They all jumped.

"Somebody ate Judah's candy in the living room!" Micah said, a large smile already spread across his face.

As Ella looked at him, she began giggling, making Elijah, who was looking at her, laugh.

"I didn't see it!" Micah continued in a high voice, pointing to Ella and walking towards her, making her laugh.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Three, two-"

Shiloh fell onto the table, her palms covering her face as she shook with silent laughter.

"I was good!" Elijah said, making everyone smile.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

 "Three, two-"

"Heehee" Ella slapped Micah's arm as they all laughed at the high-pitched sound.

"I was- I was solid!" Elijah said frustratedly, despite the grin spreading on his face, "I'm deleting this take."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

"Where are all my teammates?" Micah asked, slamming his hand on the emergency button. A loud, unclear sound came from the button, which could be estimated to Ella and Judah singing, "NOW WE GOT BAD BLOOD, YOU KNOW, IT USED TO BE MAD LOVE, SO TAKE A LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE, CUZ BABY NOW WE GOT BAD BLOOD!"

"JUDAH! ELLA!" Micah screamed, as Daniel walked away laughing. Ella and Judah grabbed the button, dancing, as Elijah walked into the frame, a hand on his face as he laughed silently, and walked off, shaking his head.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

"Hey, guys, follow me to the living room!" Daniel said, crouching besides Elijah.

"K."

"Oh, wait I know a shortcut!" Daniel said, walking to the vent and jumping in. He popped his head out, seeing Ella and Elijah with their mouths open in shock.

"Oh right, I'm the impostor."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

 "Three, two, one!" Elijah counted down, and they all jumped. "Some-" Micah started, only to be interrupted by Elijah, who began laughing.

"ELIJAH!" Ella and Shiloh yelled through their own laughter, "ELI!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

"Three. Ready Eli?" Ella asked, making the boy in question smile. "Yep. I got this, baby!" He laughed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"One!" They all jumped, instantly bursting into laughter. "We're done." Ella said, walking to the camera. "It's done."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

"Somebody ate Judah's candy!" Micah said. Elijah, who was looking at Ella pull faces at him behind Micah's back, tore his eyes away from her and to Micah.

"See anyone?"

"Why are you looking past my head?" Micah laughed, making them laugh.

"Ella's pulling faces at me!" Elijah said, "The camera can't tell!!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

"Recording!" Elijah said, as everyone threw themselves out the door one-by-one

Elijah threw a dummy, that fell over the edge of the balcony. Elijah, Ella and Shiloh appeared at the door.

"Yeah, he is not gonna be in part three."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Mary panned the camera from the scene to the couch, where Elijah was sitting, writing the script for their next video, and Ella was spread across the rest of the couch, her feet in Elijah's lap, adding a few sentences here and there, popping m&ms into her mouth, occasionally throwing a few at Elijah's head.

She smiled and waved as she spotted the camera, poking Elijah, who waved blindly somewhere in Shiloh's general direction, making Ella and Mary laugh.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

"Yeah that checks out! Let's skip!" Elijah said, followed by everyone, "SKIP!"

A smile slowly spread across the blue-onesied boy's face, as the rest of them cheered.

"We did it!" Shiloh said, jumping at Ella.