vinyls and dreams | e.m

- ᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ ᴍᴜɴsᴏɴ x ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ -

✮ Summary - Eddie is having reacquiring dreams of a girl he had never met before

✮ Summary - Eddie is having reacquiring dreams of a girl he had never met before. It's been happening for the last couple of nights, leaving him confused and waking up in the middle of the night.

Until he eventually means the mystery girl at his job the next day. Not knowing what to do or even say to her.

Music Paring golden by harry styles

Golden, golden, golden
As I open my eyes

| Warnings | love at first sight, strangers to best friends, eddie wants to get to know her and just a sweet lil story <3

Eddie shot up from his bed, covered in sweat. His heart was racing a mile a minute, making him look around his room. The trailer was dark, so the male leaned over to turn the lamp on, filling his room with orange light.

He covered his hands with his face, not knowing why he was having this damn reoccurring dream in the last week or so.

It was the same every time.

The metalhead would be sitting somewhere, either with his guitar or whatnot. Just minding his business playing some tune, then someone walks past him. Expect the person kept coming closer and closer. And each time, he would look up, unable to make out a face.

Until tonight, the person was right in front of him, smiling. All he remembered was those pretty eyes she had and that smile.

That person was nonother than you. Though to Eddie, it was a complete stranger, not knowing why he was dreaming about them.

You lived in Hawkins for most of your life and went to the same school as the boy. Though your paths never seemed to cross, leaving the boy confused about why this was happening.