unseen | e.m

- ᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ ᴍᴜɴsᴏɴ x ғᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ -

✮ Summary - You're supposed to be marrying another man

✮ Summary - You're supposed to be marrying another man. The Queen of Mayfair arranged it because she picked you this season. Plus you would come into a significant sum of money. Those things help the family.

But since you met Eddie, who's a guard protecting you and watching every move you make. It's been hard not to stop your feelings.

Music Paring reflections by the neighbourhood

We were too close
to the stars

| Warnings | forbidden love, arranged marriage, 1800s timeline, mentions of alcohol, reader is supposed to be with Steve.

You felt silly

You felt silly.

The one thing that was supposed to happen, it seemed like you couldn't do anymore. Feelings got in the way of everything.

Once you met him, everything changed, and that made things worse. An arranged marriage wasn't something you wanted, especially with Steve. But you were the queen's choice in this season.

It was important that you followed through.

A few weeks had passed since you moved into your new home, and you absolutely loved it. Being around everyone made you happy.

The days seemed to be going by fast with how busy you were. You were constantly outside or inside, doing everything with the kids in town when they wanted to play or being around Robin, who was the girl who lived across the street.

You liked it here so far, plus it seemed Steve and you were getting along great. It was like you never left all those years.  He was such a gentleman, yet the thought of marrying him felt strange to you.

It kept you up late last night. Tossing and turning, not knowing how you would feel once you stood at the altar, you hated that.

The thought of it made you feel nauseous. Steve was everything you could want in a guy, but it was different. You didn't know what was keeping you from wanting more. But you have a few months until then, hoping it wouldn't come so fast.