the mission

No name no face no finger prints  I don't exist and it comes in handy especially when your a sniper in position my gun and I grab the bullets I spot the target and shoot hitting him in the heart no one sees me no one hears the bullet nothing all they know is the bullet is pink i watch the chaos from behind my mask i cant help but smile I get up and walk I pick my book bag up i check on snowy my albino bunny then i get in the pick up car i don't  say i word I just fix my mask and take my hair down its a pale grey almost black the clothes I wear are tight but a bright pink easy to cover in mud easy to hide in two I sit my gun a Remington model 700 one the best you can get in the back og the car i look up front as usal the two men in black suits as usal I sigh and lay across the seats sitting snowy on my chest and I fall asleep on instinct I grab the hand that's coming my way I lean up and it's Eliza in her usal a tight dark blue dress with her blond hair down her piercing blue eyes looking at me she smiles she has a deep red lipstick on she's older then me and it shows her voice is very soft almost seductive she asks me. "you gonna sleep in the car sweetheart or you gonna come to your room. And sleep" I stare at her before picking snowy up and waking to the main building Eliza follows behind quickly her heels clicking as she walks I groan as she hands me.my gun I sling it over my shoulder and countinue to walk "hey you ok you see-" she stops mid sentence before grabbing me and pulling me into a bathroom and lifting my mask "it's gotten worse why didn't go to the medic" I just stare at her ''right that would mean medical records ok look after paper work come right to me I need to finish up a experiment any way' I nod knowing when she says experiment she means some.poor soul who wouldn't give up information willingly so know there her newest trial and error.i walk to the bosses office he's the monster who took over the world starting with the UK then USA then Russia then China and so on and so forth I walk past his guards and into his office he looks up he has that sicking grin on his face as always it's worse since his accident where the side of his face and arm are burnt I walk to him and hand him the papers before I can leave he grabs my arm and lifts my mask and asks "vakker it looks worse have you not cleaned it" he always calls me that even tho he's been here for years he still has an accent the name it means beautiful I think. He looks at it for a moment before putting the mask in place "I want Eliza in here know" he orders the guards I glare at him about twenty minutes later Eliza walks in her dress and hands stained in blood she walks over "yes boss?".He looks at her then me "i want you to check it and clean it infront of me" she nods then comes back with some medical supplies and some burn creams she makes me sit down and removes my mask but before she does she makes all the guards leaves then she removes it I can help but wince as she cleans it he stands there watching. About thirty minutes later when she's done cleaning it and bandaging it  she gets up and leave when I get up and put my mask on before I can get to the door he grabs me with that stupid grin "vakker join me for dinner" I stare at him for a comment and then i start laughing "no" his smile drops amd he grumbles I look up at him "hell no boss your the reason im like this so no absolutely not" he sighs and lets me go i head to my room and sits bunny in her play pin then I lay in my bed my rooms pink i don't know why I just like pink even from a young age i loved things pink my beds pink my clothes my mask my walls everything I own snowy even has a pink collar I lay in bed and let sleep over take me.