nightmares

Tw:past sa
I'm in that place again this hell hole I'm always in this place every night I'm held down then it's there and I'm giving it away and then I'm standing no front of its grave then i turn and see it's parents then I see him the bastard who caused all of this then I wake up. My clothes are soaked my hears soaked my beds soaked I sigh and mumble "fuckin nightmares" I press the button for the maids then I grab some clothes then head to the bathroom I let the tub fill then I sit in the water. I sigh and look at the scars the litter my skin I tilt my head back and mumble "how in the fuck do I still Remember that..."i sigh again and wash and get out i change into a pink dress i slide on a pair of pink heels and a pink porcelain mask I feed snowy and head to the bar at the bar I see Eliza already drunk flirting with a guy around her age just looks older like ten years older like his forties instead of his thirty's I walk to the bar and without a word he hands me a bottle I nod he just says "no problem" and goes back to serving people half way threw the night boss walks in everyone calls him boss or sir because he's are higher up I call him kranoes because thats his name he walks over and slides a file over to me i read over it and the new target  seems to be someone that pissed him off he just smiles and says "you have a week" I nod and he orders his drink and we go about our night like it's nothing after a while I help Eliza to her room and come back it's just me and him the bartender and has done and left I sit with him just listing to him talk and rant"come on vakker just one sentence" I frown since I've taken my mask off because it was just us two i flip him off he laughs lifting my chin i don't know if it's the alcholo or him but my face feels warm looking at him right know i don't know what's gotten into me but I lean forward and kiss him as soon as I realize what I've done I quickly turn away putting my mask on he laughs "oh?,vakker I didn't know you where a romantic" I quickly get up but before i can he grabs my hand he lifts my chin and then my mask and  he kissies me  deeping the kiss I pull back and mutter "bad idea", he looks at me and sighs then he smiles "alright we'll talk about this later good night vakker", I mumble "good night" and head on back to my room I fall asleep still in my dress with my mind racing and my thoughts all on him.