100 Followers

(Just the same as Circle Love Taennie and Liskook FF)

Hi Everyone I'm not writing the story I just want to share my achievement. Thank you for everyone that follows me, voting at my fanfiction also putting my FF in your reading list

First I want to say Thank you to bangtan_purplekook she is the first followers of my account. She is my best friend she also create Jungkook ff. Then I meet Diyajklm87 she become my second followers. She is the reason why I now Liskook Love Or Hate fanfiction become pretty good. Lida_SuperCreator is my third followers she is also a writer I really love her story. SarahjaneRojas3 is my fourth followers she is really kind for me. Lillikookie_97 is one of the Liskook followers that create obsession FF. Then I meet mobinamofid she become my six followers Thank you. to Jannellahgbxggdb I appreciate to meet her than I meet JeonNoor543 she is the one that ask me to create mafia and idol. So I create Act To Get Love Liskook FF. That FF broke the record by being the most book that people have read. Than I meet sinthia__31 she also create Liskook FF please support her story. Keochannary is also really kind to follow me Vanshika_2004 also. This account is just my another account PrincePrincess062. I meet _la_lyko_ok_ she is support my liskook ff and comment on it each day I posted it. Well I got more Taennie fan that Liskook fan for my followers. I like Liskook but Taennie is the best also. Some of it are Jungkook ff or Taehyung ff. I appreciate it. cosmictaennie she is an Taennie great fan I really like her a lot. JeonNoor543 is also a Liskook fans well she is fun to be around. Ghjvvhjkkkkt6 is Taennie fan I know her by my first followers she create Taennie FF. Its_jzt_kiki she is really kind of you see her book it something different from fanfiction. angeldovelulu she is really nice. I start to meet the person that I'm not very close but for me I want to be your friend. Such as elenalovesdamon182, GajeSingh4,Amidarenner432, Sh3f4x0 she ask me to create new FF of Taennie. I will create it after The three fanfiction end hope you guys have patience and please wait for me. Tomioka_simp124, kimvantae9596, Uswah2012, yyour_girl, mircnizan, LachimolalaTaeTae, taekook_ciftdiyorum, Jr-Beast, Tenazoretic, rakisal, mussadollce, IsabellChan152. NahidAkhtar219 she is really kind, when you followed her she will take be really friendly. MOTHERFUCKERTHREE, she is something unique. I want to be your friend and know about you guys also but really thanks for following me mmcs4z8, TaennieGalaxy, _mimicore_, SpitfireChalantGirl, anna_is_aesthetic, Tuskasalover. CamSchells please support her music. She create music in YouTube and Spotify please support it, you can follow her for more. I want to know more about them. Xjcavkcjbogoflvkvl, jinnieismymuse, bitter_hearts_, Sanjo9864. dracula1673 she appreciates other people and has a good ideas in creating fantasy stories. garfield639 she is also unique in having different stories in creative stories. I want to know about you guys please message me privately, peaceful-in-paradise, RedRuby159, SouCreates. FmOdjFriend she has good profile picture it attract me. She also have kindness in herself. I want to know about them please talk with me RitikaBhandari8, ii_r152, dollyvernon, Atsinuo, Ian1736, Shittykawas_Milkbred, taevhyuvg, DemonHellCat, _RAVENA1, siri_lol, z_b2911. Thank you for voting a lot at my ff wani_rida. Taennie fan and more at Taehyung kthvminie thanks for everything unnie. She will be creating one FF of my request please support her fanfiction. Taejentopia is also Taennie FF I have request her a FF of Taennie and she already uploaded it please support her also. Thank you unnie. I want to know about all this people, NoahSaliah_belieber, Alien1519, Anwesha890, JKMuffin13, Soobiny_, itsguccigirl31, Worldofimagination78, RyanThornetheAuthor, predichomori, DaneJLion, __luvxamelia, Doom_dhar, mgujgu345, kaltoum31, straykidshayatmm, X-SMarijuana, cosyleaf, Cbhgkl_, MayGarner, sourthic, dhiyaaar, CocoComfy, yunjimiine, nemimisis, InKookieLand, theonlyella_, miniizo, DavidSnchez945, kimCheonsa948, bowingbeforehim, butterscotch_queen, WinterBear0w0, RandomBmek, wild___orchid, LocalNifftyStan and aya65nka. Thank you for supporting me so much once again Thank you.