•The airport•part 1•

Michelle's Pov:
Today is the day, we're flying out to Vancouver for regionals. I'm at the airport with Em and we're just waiting for a-troupe.

Emily: Mich, do you remember how i get well, hyper at airports...

"Yeah, i have to keep you in my eyesight."

Emily: yeah that and i do that to take my mind off flying.

"Your scared of flying?"

Emily: sort of.

Michelle's talking head:
I never knew Emily would be scared of flying but I learned something new about her.

"Well that's totally normal, oh look theres the team!"

Emilys Pov:
I make sure everyone is here from a-troupe as we dont want a missing dancer, i need to do a head count.

Ok, Richelle, Noah, Piper, Amy, Henry, Finn, Summer, Lily, Kenzie, Ozzy, Kingston and Heath.

"Ok we've got everyone, lets get through security."

I grab Michelle's hand with a-troupe infront of us, we haven't told them yet but we are hoping to over the next few days unless they figure it out.

"Miche, when will we tell a-troupe?"

Michelle: Soon Em.

Michelles talking head:
Honestly im scared to tell a-troupe, everyone already knew Emily was a lesbian but no one knows im Bi...so telling a-troupe is like coming out for me as well as telling them we're together. I cant show it though.

Emily's Pov:
I quickly lean over and peck Michelle's cheek, she then turns to me and kisses me back but then we hear someone call our names.

Riley: "MICHELLE! EMILY!

Whats Riley doing here? She's also with James who's eating a shawarma.

"Ri, James? What are you doing here?!"

James: We're coming to regionals with you all!

Michelle: Omg! This is amazing, i'm so excited!.

"Um, we have to catch up with a-troupe! C'mon!" We all start to jog towards security.

Michelle's Pov:
We've all made it through security and we found a lounge area.

Michelles talking head:
Its just the regular chairs in airports...

Michelles Pov:

Finn: Michelle how long till our flight?

"4 hours" i sigh.

Piper: FOUR HOURS!

"I know guys, try get some school work done or something. I know some of you downloaded movies"

James: Hey Ri wanna go check out the food?

Riley: Its only because security took your shawarma, so you want another one.

James: C'mon it'll be fun babes!

Riley: Dont call me babes.

Richelle: Im going to get some sleep, its only 5am.

"Ok, Em wanna go-" i turn around and Emily isn't there, oh no. "Guys stay here no going anywhere ok, i need to find Emily."

I start walking around the airport and because its the main Toronto airport its huge! Emily could be anywhere, I've already texted and called her but no response.

I see a candy store, she might be in here. I enter the shop and see no one is here, maybe i should ask the cashier.

"Um excuse me, have you had a blonde, blue eyed women in here recently?"

Cashier: Yes we have, she left 5 minutes ago.

I thank her and run out, i then see a stuffed animal stool, i walk over and ask the man if he'd seen a blonde haired women. He replied yes saying she went into Sephora.

I go into Sephora and don't see her, i then look across and see her in Victoria Secret! I run into the shop.

When i see her she has so much stuff, a huge stuffed animal, loads of sweets and loads of make up.

"Emily!" I tap her.

Emily: "Hey babe, what do you think!" She holds up a lace red bra set, i cant lie she'd look hot in it. No Michelle stop, you're meant to be telling her off.

"Em snap out of it!"

Emily: Fine! But can i as least buy this. You know i'd look sexy in it. *i sigh*

"Fine but then we're going and give me that cookie, it looks good." I take the cookie and bite into it.

Michelle's talking head:
Omg! This cookie is amazing.

Emily's talking head:
Ugh she stole my cookie that costed me $6!.