𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑✭𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋: chapter two

"Can I come in now?" Felix groaned jokingly outside his bathroom door

"Can I come in now?" Felix groaned jokingly outside his bathroom door. Celeste was taking a shower and he needed to pee badly. Curse him for putting up see through curtains.

"Nuh uh, you're gonna have to wait." she laughed.

"Angel you know i can't, i'm gonna piss myself."

"Fine. Come on in."

Felix was quick to open the door and hurry inside. Walking straight to the toilet to relieve his bladder. From the corner of his eye he could see Celeste in all her naked glory. And he bit his lip to stop himself from looking.

"Uh Lee? Can you pass me a towel?" She asked, a bit embarrassed that she left it so far away from her reach.

Felix swallowed hard, grabbing the material and handing it to her after washing his hands. He couldn't help but let his eyes fall on her perfect figure. Her curves, her tits, her ass. It was all so perfect to him.

He cleared his throat before hurriedly exiting the bathroom, the smell of her strawberry body wash that she always left in his dorm was driving him crazy.

Not to mention the fact that he kept replaying the image of her wet body in his head. The way the water dripped down the small space in between her breasts, down her stomach and to her- "shit," the boy groaned. Scolding himself for getting hard at the thought.

When she was done, he rushed past her and into the room. Locking the door before stripping out of his sweats. Turning on the shower and standing under the warm water with sigh.

Felix's hand found his cock. His head falling back with his lip between his teeth. His chest heaved as he fisted his length to the image of her. Imagining that it was her hand instead. Her sweet doe eyes looking up at him through her lashes, her smaller hand struggling to take hold of him.

Felix had to bite back his groans and heavy breathing, speeding up the pace of his hand until his abs tensed. His mouth falling open and his already heavy breathing speeding up as he neared his release.

Felix let out a silent choked moan when his cock twitched. Sticky cum spilling onto his skin, becoming one with the flowing water as it swirled down the drain below. He was picturing what it would be like to pump his load onto her face instead, or onto her awaiting tongue as she whimpered in satisfaction.

The boy cursed himself, allowing his dick to go soft before finally showering. Exiting to find her already dressed and waiting, typing away on her phone as she sat legs crossed beneath her near his window.

After Felix had gotten dressed, the pair made their way to the library to meet up with Farleigh. The two boys sat doodling and drawing in a fit of laughter while she roamed the shelves for a book.

Unknowing to her, Felix quickly wrote on a piece of paper paper, 'i jerked off to Celeste this morning and i can't get over it.' This made Farleigh's eyes widen before he wrote, 'just like that? out of nowhere?'