CHAPTER 3: Show me sumthin'

Maranda walked by me smiling while giving me a wink.
"You and my sister look like a perfect match"
She stated before disappearing from my eye sight.
I still had a hold of Ms. Chocolate Not knowing, and I let her go. She turned around and looked me straight in the eye's with her hazel-grey's
"Thanks Dylan"
"I'm Not Dylan".
She Laugh's
"STOP Playing."
She was taking off some franklyn glove's she had on while in combat.
"I'm Not, Dylan's my twin. My Name is Charm but everybody, and I mean everybody calls me Sin".
She looked at me like I was lying.
I was glad my brother walked up to us. She looked confused. I laughed while pulling a blunt out of my backwood pack that I had inside my Coat pocket. my brother sparked it for me before I reached for my lighter. Baby still looked confused.
"So what's good? You good?"
my brother asked.
"Umm, Yeah uh.. Just confused.. I didn't know you had
a twin."
When She looked at me again I noticed that her eyes glistened like stars.

"Well believe it lil' mama'. I Just came over to see if you were good."
My brother motioned with his hand to hit the blunt.
"Yeah I'm groovy, the bitch had that fuckin' Shit comin' to her. Nasty Craddle robbin' bitch." She was hot again, I Could feel her heat.
"Be coo' Star. It is cool if I Name you star rite? Or do you have a nickname you prefer?" I asked. my brother passed me my weed back Coughing, threw up the peace sign and went back to were Maranda was.

"My family calls me shya. Short for Shyala, but your okay with Calling me that".
She looked at my blunt. I laughed inside. "You want to hit the weed?".

"Yeah, That Shit smells good".
I passed it to her. She took some healthy hits. Without saying anything I started walking out of the dorm Room, down the stairs, to the parking lot towards my Car. I knew she was going to follow me because She Still had my blunt. I reached into my coat pocket to grab my keys, I pressed a button and my driver's side door raised like my whip was greeting me. She stopped in her track's with the blunt pinched between her index and thumb.
Soon as I sat down
"Here's your blunt. And I hope I didn't startle you".
I laughed
"I know you were walking behind me beautiful. I just wanted to get you out of that stuffy ass atmosphere and get you Some fresh air. I hope you don't think I'm going to do anything to you. And if you do you can hold my gun".
She laugherd, big hard, high out of her mind.
"Niggah I might hit my books but I'm a gangsta bitch as well. I learned a lot from my brother stone. Only thing he didn't let me do is hold his gun. Shit I Never Seen his gun. He said it had to many bodies on it and it was bad luck. So I said fuck it deN!"
I reached under my Seat and grabbed a all black glock 40, still in the box.
"Here you CAN have this one. Never used, box never opened. And I have a box of shells in my trunk for you!"
"My Niggah you don't even know me and dirt this your only gun?"
I gave her the bitch please face.
"Okay thank you."
She said taking the box.
" Don't Trip. You want to come roll some weed up for me on the passenger side?"
She smiled and moved her chocolate locks out of her face.
"fasho".
She smiled and started to walk around to the passenger side. I hit a button so the door would open up for her. She got inside, pulled the Door down and Shut it. I did the same.
Star was Sarina williams thick but with bigger titties Star and more feminine than buff. Lip's like Jasmine Sullivan with the nose of Christina Million, and the eye shape of Naomi Campbell, and The Locks She was, sporting were natural and they laid on her shoulders.
"I Just have to ask. What's your religion Lil' mama?"
"RASTA MON', Cont' Ye Till?"
I smiled I thought that was Sexy as shit coming from her voice box.

I took babie gal. Con't Ye Tell by Me Locks?"
I shook my head and let my locked mane do its dance. She laughed in Acceptance.
"You have a beautiful smile".
She blushed at my choice of words.
To Make a long story short, We kicked it tough as Shit. I got her on hittin' licks, Setting Niggahs and bitches Up: AN one Nite she killed the bitch that gave her brother an S.T.D...
It took me six months before I got a chance
To fuck her. First sight attraction is a mothafuckah'.