Chapter 4: What happened?

I'm glad that was you who walked through those curtains. I was about to end you."
I told her while I sat up in my bed. My ribs were hurting like shit. I looked down at my torso and noticed I was wrapped up with body bandages. "
Well I'm glad you didn't."
Star replied while checking my bandages for seeping blood.

"Baby do you want some codeine and cream Soda?"
"Yeah that sounds good."
I answered with a smile on my face.
She got up and left the room with a sexy ass sway that made me rise like a Air BALLOON-
She came back two minutes later with both liquids already mixed in a pitcher coffee cup with ice and a straw.
I started sipping it at first, then threw the STRAW out and took three fat gulps. I started to feel it instantly because it mixed in with the weed high I already was experenceing. I sat up in bed, then looked at Star looking at me smiling, I wasn't.
"WHAT the fuck happened for me to get locked on? Stars Smile disappeared. She knew what time it was,
" Daddy your,"
She stopped,
meant, you were at a red lite off East fourteenth When I Saw Plush, zag, ville, and this white bitch Named Vallery Smashing away in a Bonnie Ville".
I was confused, how the fuck did she see them pulling away?
"How were you able to see them driving away?"
" Me, Dylan, and Jokes bitch was following YA'll back from The Mich and Ness PARTY on fifty-
First and Foot hill. When she mentioned the
mich and Ness party that's when shit started to come BACK to me.
Me and my twin got into it with some unwelcomed guest who came to the front door of my o.g potnas house. Og Shabba wasn't feeling them making the spot hot.
So me and my brother (being us) went outside and BeAt they ASS to the point of them running off yelling death Threat's. We laughed it off and went back into the house of cheering O.g's, but one og he tried not to show his anger, his facial expression gave it away I thought Nothing of it whatsoever. away. didn't think anything would flare, and the niggah was drunk. So I felt their was nothing to be said to Dylan about og blood. I do remember you, Joke, his main SQueeze, And my brother's girl be there. The last thing I & Remember was that I was sitting At A Red lite smoking with my bruh an Joke when A white Car Smoking with my Went pass the front of mine and let go.
I was broken out of my thought's When I felt the touch of a woman shaking me lightly. "
You okay?" she Asked,
"Yeah I'm
Bool".
what Car Color did you see
that let loose bullets?"
Without hesitation she said
"white".
Her beautiful eyes lit up like she
Saw a ghost.
"I know where that car be at too."