Chapter 5

I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER!

Time skip to Harry's birthday (July 31st):

Hermione POV:

The battle had ended but left many scarred, both physically and mentally. The side I fought for had won, though I could never forget the torture and branding I had received in my own fiancé's home. My scar Mudblood, ached everyday, reminding me of the hell I had miraculously lived through. 

I shook my head, trying to rid myself of those thoughts. I checked the muggle clock Ginny had in her room. 

9:13

Fuck. Harry's birthday party is starting in 17 minutes, I thought.

"Shit." I mumbled, jumping out of bed and rushing to the bathroom. 

I washed my face and took a fast shower. I looked through my suitcase, cursing under my breath as all of my clothes were in the wash.

Thankfully, I could hear Ginny coming upstairs. I wrapped my towel around myself and peeked out the door.

"Ginny," I hissed. "Come here!"

She looked confused before rushing into her bedroom. 

"What's up?" She asked, fixing her red cocktail dress.

Ginny's dress ^

I looked Ginny up and down. She looked stunning.

"Nice dress," I said. "I need a dress for the party. Do you have one I can borrow?"

She nodded enthusiastically and rifled through her stuffed closet. 

"What about this?" Ginny asked, holding up a short, green dress.

My dress^

"Oh, that dress is gorgeous, Gin!" I thanked her and moved to the bathroom.

"Wait!" Ginny called. 

She threw me some skimpy, dark green lingerie.

"Wear it. Malfoy's going to be here." She grinned.

I gaped at her. She blew me a kiss before leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

I shook my head, but put the lingerie on anyway and slipped the dress over my head.

Thanks for reading everyone! I will TRY to update tomorrow or the day after that. Love you all and PLEASE COMMENT!