Chapter 427: The World Fragment Is a Good Thing!

The young man patted the Heavenly Emperor’s shoulder and said earnestly, “I know. He was afraid of hard work and couldn’t hold on in my hands. He just found a reason to slip away. I hope you’ll take it as a warning and not give up halfway, understand?”

The Heavenly Emperor was stunned.

Why did these words sound… a little wrong?

“…Alright, alright.”

The Heavenly Emperor replied subconsciously.

“Yes, very good.”

The young man smiled and nodded. Then, he pointed at the terrifying lightning not far away and instructed, “That’s the World Destruction Lightning. Any one of it can destroy the meridians of an ordinary Above the Great Dao realm. Your current mission is to put it into this bottle. Remember… don’t exhaust it. These things are good for refining weapons. I have a use for them.”

With that, he threw a jade bottle to the Heavenly Emperor and continued to hammer the remaining black holes with his fist.

The Heavenly Emperor held the jade bottle in his hand and looked at the terrifying lightning in the distance in a daze. The corners of his mouth twitched.

“This… Is this the legendary World-Destroying Lightning? Can… can I do it?”

This was the legendary terrifying lightning!

Although he was not an ordinary Above the Great Dao realm expert, if he was really attacked by the World Destruction Lightning, he would be severely injured even if he did not die.

Most importantly… these lightning bolts were as dense as a waterfall!

If he went up, he would definitely be hit!

“Men can’t say that they can’t do it!”

In the distance, the young man then smashed a black hole. He turned around and smiled at the Heavenly Emperor, “Do you want to learn? If you want to learn, you have to work hard. There is no free lunch in the world.”

The Heavenly Emperor was stunned for a long time.

Finally, he gritted his teeth.

He was going all out!

For the future of the Heavenly Mysterious Realm!

***

“Is this where the Lord of Fear used to hide? Tsk tsk, it’s dark. I really don’t know how he stayed here. If it were me, I probably wouldn’t be able to stay for a month.”

In the distorted space, the desolate desert stretched as far as the eye could see. Black sand and dust filled the sky, and countless black flames swept up.

Lin Bei looked around and felt the surrounding energy fluctuations. After a while, he arrived at the huge palace in the depths of the black fog.

“It should be here. According to the Heavenly Emperor, this should be the core of the world fragment. Let’s begin refining.”

Lin Bei did not delay and sat cross-legged on the ground. He circulated the Power of Devouring and covered the surrounding palaces.

Buzz—

A sense of resistance came over, as if he wanted to break free from Lin Bei’s refinement.

“Isn’t there a reaction now?”

Sensing the resistance, not only was Lin Bei not anxious, but he also grinned. A reaction was a good thing for him.

This meant that he was qualified to refine this world fragment.