𝐈𝐟 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

[the above outfit had does not have the white shrug thing.]

Elijah walked into the house, where Shiloh and Elizabeth were playing 'the floor is lava' in Shiloh's room.

"Ella! Shiloh!" He called, and the two hopped off the bed instantly upon hearing the worry in his voice, "You're gonna wanna see this!"

"What's up, Eli?" Ella asked, and he shoved a paper in her hand. 

"Everyone thinks all the workers quit and left, but we're still here. Find the flower." She read, placing the note onto the table next to the tape that came with it.

Shiloh, Elijah and Ella looked at each other.

They walked into the playtime toy factory, and inserted the tape into the first player they could find.

"You are about to see the greatest doll ever invented." Micah said, "Her name is Poppy-"

He was pushed out of frame by Daniel, "Yeah yeah they know all that already. Listen, you know how we got jobs at the playtime toy factory? Everyone thinks all the workers left, but we're still here. And now how do I put this politely-" Daniel said, and was interuppted as Judah appeared, 

"WE NEED YOUR HELP!"

Daniel peeped out, nodding, "Yeah."

"Oh!" Micah said popping back into the frame with Mary, "I hope you brought your running shoes, cuz he will try and chase you."

"Good luck!" Mary said, and the tape ended.

Shiloh and Ella stared at the player, and turned around upon hearing footsteps. "Get back here!" Shiloh said, spotting Elijah at the door.

"Okay fine." He sighed, and the trio ran into the factory. "Okay, we need to open the right doors and turn on the power to the factory in order to find them." Elijah said, making Shiloh turn around. 

"Who trapped them in the first place?" She asked as the three approached a door.

She grabbed the handle, trying to open it.

"It's locked?" Elijah asked, and Ella nodded, "It's the colour combination. Like a puzzle."

"The combination's gonna be in this room somewhere." Elijah said, and Shiloh nodded, "Look for clues."

"Shiloh!" Ella said, "The train!"

Elijah grinned at her, punching in the colours and opening the door.

"Oh good, grab-packs!" Shiloh said, running over to grab one of the three grabpacks on the stands. 

"We're going to need these to get in." Elijah said, as he and Ella grabbed one each.

"Wait. Who did they say was going to be chasing us?" Shiloh asked.

"Let's not find out!" Elijah said, Shiloh and Ella echoing.

There were two hand scanners on either sides of the door. Each needed both hands of the grabpacks on them. Elijah had some trouble with getting the position right, but after he had it, Ella pushed the door open with her grab-pack-hands.

"We have to find the others!" Shiloh said, running, as Elijah ran behind her, "We don't even know where they are!"

Ella grabbed on to Shiloh's hand, pulling her faster, and then stopped when she realised Elijah wasn't following. They turned around to see Elijah's grab-pack's arms stuck between two bars.