Chapter 1-1.1: - The Revelation of Two Aliens - (Matsukaze Tenma)

POV Matsukaze Tenma

— Eh...For several days now, Tsurugi has been ignoring me...Maybe there's something wrong with him? — I said under my breath, holding a soccer ball.

"—Hey, Captain, are you okay?" — Ibuki came up to me...

— Oh, yes, I'm sorry, I thought. — I told the white-haired guy with the black headband.

— And, in my opinion, are you thinking about your blue-haired friend? — He asked me, Minaho. —There was such a feeling, but it would be knowing the whole truth.

— Oh, yes... It just feels like he's avoiding me... —I said.

— If you think about it that way, it is... —Minaho declared.

—Minaho, there's no need to provoke him. —Manabe said. — By any chance, Shindou and Tsurugi are not going there.

— Tsurugi! — I called out to him. Looking at him with worried eyes. —Then I asked him:

— Are you feeling well?

— Yes, he replied, to me. — That's enough, briefly. He kept looking at me. — I asked him:

— You will participate in the semi-finals tomorrow. —I asked him.

—Yes, — he answered me. — His answer was brief again, like the previous one, then he told me:

— Listen, Tenma, will you come to my room tonight?

And why? —I asked him, interested.

"—You'll find out," —he said to me and turned around. He said the following:

— I'll be waiting for you there.

I looked back and looked at his retreating figure with a thoughtful look. — I wonder why he called me there?

— Will you go there? —Shindou asked me.

— Yeah! — I want to steal something from him...

—Clearly... because Shindou knew that their captain had some feelings for Tsurugi. But he was worried about Tsurugi's strange behavior.

The End of Matsukaze Tenma's POV

***

Notes:

This part is almost similar to the one that was before. However, she is from Tenma's side. The next part will start from the side of Matsukaze Tenma.)And also... I think there are a lot of mistakes in the first chapter, in terms of grammar. Kick me if that's the case...Very necessary! The way I want to fix them, and not just blunt them)