I can't believe this is happening to me!- (Ozrock Bitway) - (Part 1)

Chapter 4-2.1: —I can't believe this is happening to me!— (Ozrock Bitway) - (Part 1)

***

POV Ozrock Bitway.

— I was looking at Tsurugi who appeared with the loot and my darling. I listened to him, but I couldn't take my eyes off Tenma's story. He was listening to the conversation between Tsurugi and Tenma. Every time the kid mentioned Kyosuke's name, my eye started twitching. — However, I watched the reaction and their argument, it was a very fascinating sight.

— I've already told you everything. However, my feelings for you were real, but... you belong to someone else. — Fuck off, Fake Tsurugi, leaving for his reward. — As we agreed, Ozrock. I've brought you Matsukaza Tenma, the stones, and the girl. So, I take my reward and go home.

— After the words of my messenger, I just nodded. — Followed by a nod, into the receding figure. I turned to my beloved:

— Follow me! I'll show you your new home! — I ordered the standing Tenma, looking at him with a grin.

After that, I brought him into the room and said: — Now, this is your room. — I came even closer and literally pinned Matsukaza against the wall. — He was obviously scared, I noticed how his eyes trembled. However, this did not stop me. I touched his cheek and gently stroked it. Tenma only flinched at my touch.

The end of the POV Ozrock Bitway.

***

Notes:

Yes, yes... You saw what you saw!) I decided to leave it at that... Then maybe it will go from a third person, or from the person of Tenma.)

Next will be the most fun) Well, who cares)