Chapter 6-4: -Matsukaze Tenma: I understand the feelings of Ozrock.

Saru, Shindou, and Fei sat down in their seats. Saru sat down in the place of the captain of the Earth 11. Shindou sat down in his place, and Fei sat down in his place, Tsurugi. Everyone was ready to land on the Faram Obius.

No one was against these three taking their places. Everyone was very worried about the kidnapped guys.

— Now we will make a Warp jump.

1.2.3.4.5 Warp jump is activated!

So, we finally arrived at Faram Obius. — Said the flight attendant.

— Phew! Finally. Matatagi said, relaxed. — But the others just stood up in silence.

— Why are you guys so sour? — I asked the Matatagi guys.

— We're here and what should we do now? —Sakura asked.

— Maybe we should take a look around first? Maybe we can find Tsurugi for one thing? —Matatagi suggested.

— It's a good idea. — Saru replied.

Coming out of Orion, the guys came across Ishigashi. Her gaze fell on Fai and Saru. —She immediately asked,

—Are you the substitute participants? —The girl, Evan, asked.

— Who is she? —Shindou asked Saru.

— She has been accompanying us since we participated in this tournament.

— I see. Evan looked at the girl suspiciously. Evan felt there was something suspicious about her, but he couldn't explain it yet.

Piku! — Pixie appeared in front of Saru and flew around him.

—Oh, Pixie! —Aoi approached Saru.

— Pixies? —Evan asked in surprise.

— The captain had the same one, but it was yellow. —Matatagi added.

— Hmmm... — the Pixy flew forward.

— Hey, wait! — Sakura has spoken.

—I suggest we go after her, Captain? — Matatagi asked Evan.

Saru: ... — Maybe this is the right decision. —He replied, looking at Ishigami with an incredulous look.

—This boy...— Ishigashi said thoughtfully. — Why did he remind me of Matsukazu Tenma so much?

***

Somewhere in the city, Tsurugi met Tenma, he was just about to punch Gibutsu, who came up, when suddenly...

From a distance, Evan sees two familiar silhouettes and a purple Pixie that led them in that direction. Saru abruptly, incomprehensibly for the others, rushes forward, and swings his fist right in Gibutsu's face:

Directed by ROBERT B.

— This is for you, for everything you did to my brother! — Evan said in a sharply indignant tone.

Fei, abruptly grabbed Saru to hold him back, he told him:

— Take it easy, Saru...

— Who else are you? — Gibutsu was sharply indignant, rising from the ground.

— It doesn't concern you! — Evan answered briskly.

— Brother, Saru? What are you doing here? — Tenma asked in surprise, looking at Saru.

— Brother? Gibutsu said in surprise. — Hey, Tsurugi, who is this guy? — What is it? — He asked, turning to Kyosuke.

***