Chapter 5-2: - The Night Before the Finals - (Matsukaze Tenma)

***

Notes:

OK! I do not know what it is or how it happened! However... This can be considered a +18 scene, from the first person of Tenma..

***

POV Matsukaze Tenma.

      I ate and lay back on the bed, putting the food on the tray that was on the table. Sighing, I lay back on the bed thinking about Tsurugi. I didn't know where I was or what to do next. Ash stump, Ozrock was right when he said that I had nowhere to run. All I had to do was wait for him to come back.

Time has passed, I do not know how much time has passed and whether it was day or night, I do not know. However, I know for sure exactly a day has passed since my abduction. The door to the room opened again and Ozrock was there.

— I see you ate well. — He said, looking at me.

In response. I just nodded and looked at him.

— I have something for you. — He said, coming up to me, very close and putting something on my curls.

— Wath is it? — I asked him.

— With this, we became a bit similar. — He said, smiling.

I just looked at him askance, tilting my head. These tendrils also bent over me, I'll call them that. I was very surprised by this when they repeated his head movement.

— Why are they moving? — He asked, I asked Ozrock directly.

— Just consider it a part of yourself, okay. — He said, stroking my head and again, pushing me down on the pillow. — I want you so much! — He said, stroking my cheek and kissing me again. — I still can't get used to it. Despite the fact that we kiss more than once while I'm here. He put his tongue in my mouth again and drives it there, putting his hand in my pants. Ozrock took my friend and started driving her back and forth. I didn't know why, but I groaned a little. My body, for some reason, considers it pleasant! Even though I still don't want it!

After we stopped kissing, he undressed me and it all started again... what happened last night began... my only thought was...Hurry up, it's over!

— My dear Tenma, I love you. — He said, before shoving his long friend into me.

— You know, I can't help thinking that we would have a baby. However, ... I realized that this was not going to happen!

— Well, thank god... — I thought mentally. At least he understood that! — But it seemed to me that he was a little sad about it. It hurt me again, sharply, which caused a loud moan to escape from my mouth. I don't know what he touched there, but it was unpleasant, so he also accelerated. It seemed to me that I was about to lose consciousness. And here it is again, his deep kiss, gently hugging my head. I can't breathe anyway, so he also blocks the last thing I could get air with.

After the cherished 30 seconds, he stopped kissing me and looked at me with loving eyes again, still accelerating. — And where did they get so much strength from! I muttered in my thoughts, barely breathing. He saw it perfectly, but he was so pleased. Soon, I was all wet. In his white liquid that came out of his cock, which he pulled out of me.

— You're so wet! I like it. He said, licking the white liquid off my torso. I let out a faint moan again, —ah! Abruptly covering his mouth with his hands, however, Ozrock removed them again, kissing me again the same way. I couldn't resist from fatigue, and I didn't have the strength. Tears flowed from his eyes all the time, without ceasing.

—Are you in pain? — He asked, tired of me!

— I couldn't answer. All I could do was just look at him and that was it. He held my hands tightly, entering me with his own again. I thought this hell wouldn't end. However, in the end, when he came on me for the third time, for some reason I began to like it? It seems that my body has started to turn on a protective reaction, this is not good. I don't want to get used to it!

He fell down on me contentedly and looked at me. I didn't have the strength to throw him off or resist. All I could do at the moment was just measure up. As long as he's kind, he doesn't do anything wrong to me.... Well, except how...I fell asleep quickly from exhaustion. But you can't tell from him that he's very tired....

— People, they are so weak ... — said Ozrock, lying on his beloved, kissing him below the neck, leaving a crimson hickey on it. Covering Tenma with a blanket and himself, Ozrock spoke thoughtfully. — When you wake up, let's go to the shower, I'll wash you well. — Hugging Matsukazu and burying himself in him, he also fall asleep.

POV The end of Matsukaze Tenma's.

***

Notes:

So, OK! Do I happen to be able to write such scenes in the first person?!

Heh, this is so unexpected.) Yes, and a lot more!

Linck on my Boosty: https://boosty.to/serena666