17. lacy

PERSEPHONE followed Johanna towards the elevator, both smirking to themselves as they joined Haymitch, Katniss and Peeta

PERSEPHONE followed Johanna towards the elevator, both smirking to themselves as they joined Haymitch, Katniss and Peeta. The girl on fire was reminded then of what her mentor said about some victors being friend for years. If what he said about Persephone was right, then they didn't have to worry only for her protection over Finnick, but also of Johanna's. Said girl spoke first, "You guys look amazing."

"Thank you." Katniss replied, looking away while the duo before them turned around.

"Pee, nice to see you again." Haymitch and Katniss exchanged a confused glance at Persephone's words.

Peeta smiled proudly to himself, "Percy, the pleasure is all mine."

Haymitch looked at them oddly, before saying, "Persephone." She didn't greet him back, only rolling her eyes.

"My stylist is such an idiot." Johanna complained as she took off the pins on her hair, "District 7." She letted out an exhausted sigh, "Lumber. Trees. Ugh! I'd love to put my axe in her face." She added while taking off her bracelets, then asking aloud, "So what do you think? Now that the whole world wants to sleep with you?"

Katniss scoffed, "I don't think that the whole world-"

Johanna turned around to interrupt her, "I wasn't talking to you."

"Okay." Katniss looked away, seemingly annoyed.

Johanna turned around before Peeta, her friend moving so she could have space, "Will you unzip?" She asked while moving her hair away from her back.

"Yeah." Peeta replied, earning an incredulous look from Katniss. Persephone had her back to them, and she was glad for it as she couldn't help but smirk. When Peeta undid the zip, Johanna sighed with relief and got out of her dress while facing the three victors from District 12. She smirked while looking at them, sending a wink at Haymitch before they arrived at her floor.

"Thanks. Let's do it again sometime." She said while leaving the elevator, "See ya, blondie."

"Have a good night sleep, brownie." Persephone replied with a chuckle.

"Thank you." Haymitch replied at Johanna. When the door closed, he said to his tributes, "Johanna Mason, District 7."

Katniss stared at the back of Persephone's head, wondering why she was still going up with them. She cleared out her throat, hoping she would turn around. As she did no such thing, and Peeta realised what Katniss was doing, he spoke up, "Hey, Percy. You're not going to your floor?"

She hid her smirk as she turned around, smiling nicely at him, "No. I need some time out at the rooftop." Knowing that Katniss had done the clearing of throat so she turned around, she decided to look at her. Persephone had to hold back a laugh, due to the annoyed expression the brunette had. "Nice to meet you, Katniss Everdeen. I'm Persephone Kalma." She held out a hand, which Katniss shook with hesitation.