Anger and humiliation

When xiao xingchen come down from his Master’s mountain he met his soulmate Song Lan and they night hunt together plan to build an unique sect, where no blood tie and everyone is equal. Oneday they hear gossip about outstanding Lan couple, lan wangji and lan wuxian. This lan wuxian is actually his martial nephew.

They start to their journey to meet the couple but they find out about wen introduction and how they toke hostage of the said couple. Xiao Xingchen boil with anger and come to help lan sect as they could.

Qingheng Jun : thank you, for coming and help master xiao xingchen and master song lan.

Song lan : we need to plan, how to rescue them as early as possible.

Lan Xichen : it’s not as it seems. Let's talk in private.

Lanshi and Hanshi is burnt down and they are rebuilding. But none can even enter the garden of Jingshi forget about put on fire. So they went Jingshi. Xue Yang as most loyal son and host bring out cake, some meet bun and pastry with Jesmin tea and serve them.

Lan Qiren : um, this is xue yang, godson and ward of wangji and wuxian. a-yang, this is xiao xingchen your xian gege's martial uncle and his partner song lan.

Xue Yang : wow! So you are legendary immortal master Baoshan Saren's Discipline. Do you know how to make candy!!!

Actually i was very nervous so i finished all candy xian gege made for me!!!

Everyone understand as a street child he is very anxious if anything happened to his adopted father figure so he is bubbling. Xiao xingchen also understand.

Xiao Xingchen : it’s okay a-yang, your xian gege and wangji gege are too strong they will be okay. Just adjust sometimes your gege will make you as much you want.

Xue Yang give a nod and sit near Qingheng Jun and holding his slave tightly.

Lan Xichen : it’s not simple at all first off all you should know a-ying and a-zhan are Yin-Yang master.

Song lan : what!!! Then if wen rohan find out it will be Disaster.

Lan Qiren : huh! More like it will bring disaster for him. Wuxian is not native at all nor wangji. Wuxian learn from years of abuse from streets and jiang sect.

The mention of wei wuxian suffering in streets boiled the blood of xue yang, xiao xingchen and song lan. On top of that abuse made them instantly murderous for Jiang sect leader and Madam Yu.

Qingheng Jun : yes, if i am right a-ying already poisoned core melting hand, who could not use his abilities anymore and they are prepared so they intentionally did not take any other discipline.

Then Lan Xichen explain everything as possible. Now they are rebuilding their burnt down buildings and patiently waiting for their safe return. Xue Yang is going crazy with out his paternal figure and candy. So Qingheng Jun give him talismanic scroll to create talisman which can help them Against Yin Iron as he is also Yin cultivator.