ᶜʰᵉᵃᵗᵉʳ?

*𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟*

why is vivienne mad at me? she ignored me the whole car ride home and shut her door on me. things were going great until the car video. i went into my messages to text her. that's when i saw a text from my ex-girlfriend, melissa. shit. that's why vivienne's mad at me. i opened it.

melissa 🖕

melissa 🖕
hey, baby. i miss you.

                                                                                                                                                                                                 me
                                                                                  stop texting me, mel. i told you i don't wanna talk to you.

melissa 🖕

yet you're still texting me.

                                                                                                                                                                                                 me
                                                                                                              yeah, to tell you to stop. what do you want?

melissa 🖕

to get back with you, baby.

                                                                                                                                                                                                 me
i don't wanna get back with you. i already told you that. and stop calling me baby. my girlfriend saw the text and she thinks i'm cheating now.

melissa 🖕
oops. that sounds like a you problem. well, at least now you're free. come over and i'll make you forget all about her.

me
no. i hate you. you're a slut, plus, i love vivienne. i would never in a million fucking years go back to you. you're so toxic and all you want is sex, not a real relationship.

melissa 🖕
you say that like it's a bad thing, chris. who the fuck is vivienne?

                                                                                                                                                                                                 me
                                                                                                                  my girlfriend. she's the best i've ever had.

melissa 🖕
how do you know she's not like me and is waiting to get closer to you just to gain your trust and then break you? we all know you can't handle shit like that, chris. we all know how you are. broken and scared of being alone.