ᶜᵃʳ ᵛⁱᵈᵉᵒ

-𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙-

       *𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟*

"guys, we need to film a car video!" i called out to everyone.

within about i minute, everyone came downstairs, ran out the front door, and jumped into the car. we drove to the mcdonalds parking lot and set up the camera. matt is in the driver's seat, like always, but i'm in the passenger seat, and chris and vivienne are in the back seat. chris is behind me and vivienne is behind matt. matt looked at the camera and started the intro.

"hey, guys. today, the seating is going to be a little bit difference. nick and chris switched spots because chris wanted to sit next to vivienne," matt looked back at chris and lowered his voice to almost a whisper. "chris, you wanna tell them?"

chris shook his head. "i wanna wait for a bit. maybe next week."

"ok, guys, SO," i clapped my hands together. "in today's car video, we are going to be playing smash or pass, but not with animated characters this time. just anyone. on instagram, we asked you to choose some people for us that we either wanna smash or pass."

chris started reading them first.

"bruh, the first one is fucking sabrina carpenter."

vivienne: "hard smash."
chris: "yeah, no. definitely pass."
matt: "honestly, i'd smash.

we all looked at matt like he's crazy

"no, it's a pass for me." i looked matt in the eye when i said that.

       *𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟*

"it's my turn to read some." i looked at chris as he gave me his phone. i scrolled through the responses until i found someone good. "billie eilish."

nick: "pass. find some guys."
matt: "mmm, she's pretty, but i wouldn't smash."
chris: "she lowkey bad. smash."
me: "i gotta agree with chris on this one. smash for sure."

i scrolled some more, looking for a guy for nick. "michael b. jordan."

matt: "pass."
chris: "i'm not gay, but smash."
me: "SMASHHH!! ugh, he was so fine in black panther."
nick: "smash. wait, he was in black panther? i don't think he was."

i stared at nick with a slight glare. "yes, he was, idiot. he played fucking killmonger."

"ho, he didn't. he wasn't in the movie."

"nick, i'm telling you, yes he was. don't argue with me. just look it up."

"i'm not looking it up because i know I'm right. i think i'd remember if he was."

"look. it. up. how much you wanna bet that he was in the fucking movie?"

"100 dollars. better get ready to pay up." nick went on his phone to look it up. "fuck. he did play killmonger."

"SEE! i fucking told you, nick. pay up, dude."

"ugh, fine. i don't have any money right now. i'll give it to you when we get home. let's keep going with the video."

"ok. i'll do one more and then i'll pass the phone to matt."

as i was scrolling, a text for chris popped up. it was from some girl named melissa. i didn't open it, but i saw all i needed to see. the text said, "hey, baby. i miss you." chris is fucking cheating?? i can't believe him. i'm so mad at him. i just continued with reading a name so nobody thought anything was wrong. "jenna ortega."

matt: "hard smash, for sure."
nick: "i'm not straight, but i'd still smash."
me: "definitely, absolutely fucking smash. she was so good in wednesday and scream."
chris: "i agree. smash."

i handed chris's phone to matt. he scrolled for a second and then smirked. "vivienne."

me: "um, what the fuck? i can't answer that."
chris: "smash so hard."
nick: "oh, i bet you would, chris. vivienne, i love you, but pass."
matt: "respectfully, smash."

we all stared at matt in shock. "WHAT?!" we all screamed.

"no, like, i'm just saying, like as a friend or something."

"matt, stop talking, buddy. you don't fuck your friends just because." i gave him the most weirded out look and laughed.

"ok, whatever. here's the phone, nick."

"ok. this is gonna be the last one because we're all tired." nick just picked the first person he saw. he didn't even scroll. "ariana grande."

me: "ohhhhh, my god. smash SO hard! i love her music soooo much!!"
nick: "she's really pretty and some of her music is good, but pass."
matt: "pass."
chris: "i agree with matt. imma have to pass on this one."

"alright, guys. that is gonna be the end of the video." matt said, bringing the camera closer to him, and he screamed into the camera, and with that, the video ended.

i ignored chris the whole car ride home and only talked to nick and matt, making it obvious i was mad at chris. as soon as we got home, i went straight up to my room. chris ran after me, but I shut the door in his face. i didn't want anything to do with him. i grabbed my airpods and put them in, shuffling my playlist and just listened to music to try to calm me down.