ᵈᵉᵃᶠ, ᵐᵘᵗᵉ, ᵇˡⁱⁿᵈ ⁽ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ⁾

-𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢-

       *𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟*

"YALL BETTER GET YOUR ASSES UP! WE HAVE TO FILM A WEDENESDAY VIDEO!" i yelled upstairs, knowing damn well everyone was still asleep. i heard faint groaning a couple minutes later. "oh my god. quit your bitching and get up."

"bro, why can't we just film later?" chris huffed, as he walked down the stairs.

"i know. it's way too early for this shit." vivienne complained, walking behind chris.

"this video is gonna take way too long to film and i'm still gonna have to edit it," i responded. "where the fuck is matt?"

"ughhhh, i'm here, nick. shut the fuck up." matt grumped.

"ok, ok. no need for that attitude." i muttered.

"what are we gonna film today?" viv asked.

"deaf, mute, and blind baking." i answered.

matt, chris, and vivi nodded in agreement.

"what are we gonna be baking?" chris questioned.

"wmmm, chocolate chip cookies?" i suggested.

everyone nodded and said sure. we started to get the stuff out while matt set up the camera. we got the cookie trays, the non-stick spray, eggs, sugar, flour, choloate chips, butter, vanilla extract, brown sugar, baking powder, utensils we need, bowls, salt, and some other shit. once matt finished setting up the camera, we started the intro.

"hey, guys. today we're gonna be doing the deaf, mute, blind baking challenge again. matt is gonna be mute, i'm gonna be deaf, and chris and vivienne are gonna be blind," i started the intro and handed chris and viv blindfolds and matt tape. "okay, put everything on and then we'll get started."

everyone did what they're supposed to and i put on the headphones and shuffled my playlist. "OK, SO WE'RE GONNA START WITH PUTTING THE DRY STUFF TOGETHER."

       *𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟*

"NICK, SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU DON'T NEED TO YELL!" i screamed, trying to get nick to stop shouting.

"OK," nick continued. "FIRST, WE HAVE TO PUT IN THE FLOUR."

this fucking kid. honestly, i'm not even gonna waste my breath trying to get him to stop yapping.

-𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚒𝚡𝚎𝚍-

       *𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟*

everyone was yelling at me while i was cracking eggs. without my visison and everything being black, i was completely unaware of everything going on around me, and the boys yelling at me made me become overwhelmed.

"VIVIENNE, YOU MISSED THE FUCKING BOWL!" nick yelled.

"WELL, IF YOU COULDN'T TELL, I CAN'T FUCKING SEE!" i yelled back.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!" not gonna lie, i kinda forgot nick was deaf.

not even a full minute later, i felt a sharp smack to my shoulder. "OWWW. WHO THE FUCK DID THAT? I SWEAR TO GOD NICK, IF THAT WAS YOU, I'M GONNA KILL YOU! WHO DID THAT?" no response. "MATT, WAS THAT YOU?" i feel like i'm gonna cry. i'm so overwhelmed already and now my shoulder hurts like a bitch. "two taps yes, one, no." two taps. "fuck you, matt. what was that for?" my voice cracked. matt must've noticed. he took the tape off his mouth for a moment. "i'm sorry." he said, sounding sincere. "whatever." i replied dryly. i was already having a bad day, the comments starting back up again and getting to me. i took off the blindfold, threw it on the counter, and went to the bathroom to wash my hands.