ᵐᵃˡˡ ʳᵃᵗˢ

(quick a/n: the homophobic people part is ib: Shittydaysinlife )

       *𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟*

i got a text from nate asking if me, matt, nick, and vivienne wanna hang out. i responded with yes. him and vivienne have always been friends, close at that. he doesn't know that we're dating, yet, so we're gonna tell him when he gets here. i told my brothers and vivi that he's gonna be coming over and will be here in 15 minutes.

"i haven't seen nate in, like, forever! vivienne exclaimed, excitedly. "i miss him soo much!"

she seems a little too happy about seeing nate. to be fair, her and nate have always been best friends and they haven't seen each other for a really long time, so it makes sense that she misses him and is excited to see him again. i don't know why I'm getting kinda upset about it. i know i shouldn't be doubting her, but i kinda am, and i'm hating myself for it. i'm more worried because nate and vivi used to have a crush on each other, but never said anything about it. granted, it was a really long time ago and things have changed, but i don't know, i just don't wanna lose her. especially not to one of my best friends.

       *𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟*

nate is like my brother and i haven't seen him in so long. i really missed him a lot. he really was like my rock. in the beginning of our friendship, out of nick, chris, matt, and nate, me and nate really connected the most out of all of us. with that being said, nowadays, i'm closest to the sturniolos. i don't really know what happened between me and nate, but we kinda just stopped talking and hanging out for a while. we've all known each other and have been friends since we were kids. i'm just really happy to be seeing nate again after about a year of not talking. there was a knock at the door and i happily skipped over to it. as soon as i opened it, i was greeted with a familiar face, grinning from ear to ear.

"ahhhh! nate! it's been so long! i missed you!" i squealed. "come in!"

"hi, vivienne! i missed you too!" nate responded, stepping inside the house and pulling me in for a hug.

i watched as nate went over to chris, then matt, then nick, dabbing then up. there's just something about the vibe that nate gives off that's so inviting and happy and friendly, and i find comfort in that. he's a really good friend.

      *𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟*

i was so happy to see vivi and the triplets again. i haven't seen them in so long. me and the triplets have kinda kept in touch via text, but not as much as i would've liked. me and vivi haven't talked at all for a while. when me and her were younger, i used to have the biggest crush on her, but i never told her because i always thought that she liked chris. honestly, seeing her again, the old feelings i used to have for her were quickly restored.

"nate, we have news," chris announced as he and viv walked in front of me. "me and vivienne are dating."

my heart dropped, unlike my smile, which quickly turned from genuine to fake. i didn't wanna seem unhappy about the news, even though i was. "oh! that's great! i'm so happy for you guys. i always knew there was something there," i continued. "how long has it been?"

"two, almost three weeks, i think." vivienne chimed in.

"oh. that's great! i hope you guys stay together for a long time."

"yeah, us too." chris said, giving vivienne a peck on the lips.

      *𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟*