Chapter 15 Put to sleep

Shen Jue was confused and reflexively looked for Xue Shiye, worried that the other party was watching nearby and was fishing for him with his cousin sister-in-law, ready to come and take care of him at any time.

After looking around for a while, Shen Jue finally felt relieved. When he went to see An Lianxi again, he felt inexplicably embarrassed when he met the latter's eyes. He raised his nose with his finger and said, "Sister-in-law, cousin, hello."

An Lianxi tilted his head and looked at Shen Jue, "Can you change your name?"

'Cousin-in-law' is a bit weird.

Shen Jue also reacted, then touched his chin and began to think, "Ah, yes, what should I call you?"

An Lianxi: "Just call me by my name." His peers at home used to call him that.

Hearing this, Shen Jue shook his head like a rattle, "How can this work?"

Let my cousin hear it and not kill him.

Shen Jue continued: "How about I call you 'Brother Xi'? Well, it sounds a bit..."

Look at his cousin's sister-in-law, who looks like a fairy. When she calls her "Brother Xi", she looks like a burly man. Thinking of this, Shen Jue laughed to himself.

Seeing that he was still thinking, An Lianxi remained silent and didn't speak. He just saw Shen Jue's silly smile and couldn't help but wonder - was this man really the original Shen Huailang, who was scheming, gloomy and ungrateful?

Perhaps, the arrogant and high-spirited young man in front of him is the kind-hearted and open-minded Shen Huailang who has great ambitions and can live a happy life as the old lady of Duke Dingguo expected.

In the later period of the original work, Shen Jue did not hesitate to betray his brother for An Lianhua, paving the way for his love rival and helping him ascend to the throne. The depression in his heart is evident, and it has nothing to do with the word "Huailang".

Although An Lianxi read the original work from An Lianhua's perspective at the time, he also had a certain understanding of Shen Jue, whose appearance rate could be regarded as the second male lead. The Shen Jue in the book and the Shen Jue he sees now Totally two people.

Therefore, An Lianxi inevitably wondered whether Shen Jue became like the original because of his love for An Lianhua.

If that was the case, he really wanted to pull the other party out of the quagmire of being the protagonist and his harem.

"Little cousin!"

A sudden sound in his ears interrupted An Lianxi's train of thought. He turned his head, and Shen Jue smiled at him with a proud look on his face, "I will call you little cousin from now on."

It sounded less awkward than cousin-in-law, and An Lianxi accepted that he called her that.

Shen Jue was very familiar with him, "Is this your first time to my cousin's house? Shall I show you around?"

An Lianxi hesitated for a moment, then asked: "Where are you going?"

Shen Jue said that there was Biting Lake nearby, which was full of lotus flowers and the scenery was really pleasant, so he wanted to take him to see it too.

Hearing that he was about to leave the other courtyard, An Lianxi suddenly hesitated. He just regained some energy, but he still might not be able to go out to play, otherwise he would be disappointed in the middle of the play.

After thinking about it, he shook his head.

When he didn't go, Shen Jue thought he was still worrying about his previous rudeness, his eyes darkened, and he racked his brains to think of some way to remedy the situation.