Chapter 25 Reconciled

An Lianxi was followed by secret guards, and Xue Shiye was not worried about what danger the other party would encounter.

I just thought that something was obviously wrong with An Lianxi yesterday.

First, the unreasonable remarks, and then the obedient and obedient words, as if...

A silent farewell.

Xue Shiye chuckled lowly, his eyes gradually turned scarlet, and a sinister aura spread, implying a trace of cruelty, adding a bit of madness.

She kept telling him to protect him, but in the end she had to leave.

If you don't like being in his arms, then why do you run?

An Lianxi was sitting on the rented carriage at this time, holding himself against a corner of the car.

Wenmu looked at him from time to time, wanting to ask something, but paused when his eyes touched the sadness on the young master's face. He thought that no matter what the young master decided and where he wanted to go, he would definitely follow the young master.

So, this is enough.

Wen Mu said nothing and stayed with An Lianxi quietly.

The carriage was not traveling very fast, but the ground after leaving the city was not as smooth as in the city. The wheels rolled over stones from time to time, and the car body also shook.

Often at this time, An Lianxi would hit the car wall unsteadily and let out a muffled groan.

As soon as he left, he started to miss Xue Shiye.

An Lianxi had to admit this.

It seems that as long as the other person is there, I can feel more at ease and will not be disturbed by the outside world, let alone hurt in the slightest.

Xue Shiye... will always protect him.

In a daze, Xue Shiye's words, 'You are my king's concubine, I will protect you' came into his mind, and An Lian frowned tightly.

There is no doubt that Xue Shiye did what he said.

But, what position does he have to ask the other party to continue to protect him like this?

An Lianxi sighed, and Wen Mu immediately turned his head and looked at him quickly as if he was stimulated, with worry on his face.

"Wen Mu." An Lianxi looked over and called out.

Wenmu responded loudly: "Master, I'm here!"

That delicate face seemed to be wrinkled with exertion, and it seemed that she was even more nervous than he was. An Lianxi suddenly became less entangled and bent his lower lip towards him, "You don't have to be so nervous."

Wen Mu opened his mouth.

An Lianxi said a second before he spoke: "Also, keep your voice down. I can hear you."

"Oh," Wen Mu breathed a long sigh of relief before asking softly, "Then young master, where are we going?"

While talking, he was still observing An Lianxi's expression, worried that he couldn't ask this question.

An Lianxi relaxed a lot because of him. He smiled when he heard this and his eyebrows relaxed a little, "You can go wherever you want. From now on, we will be at home all over the world and how about traveling around the world?"

Wenmu's eyes lit up.

In An Mansion, the master and servant lived a more depressed life than ordinary servants. Although the young master's situation has improved after he entered the prince's palace, it can be said that there are two extremes, but it is precisely because of this - the prince is too pampered, giving Wenmu an unreal feeling.