Chapter 9 Received the gift

Those eyes were bright and clear, as if they were filled with a clear spring, and the smile was bright and full of vitality.

For the first time in his life, he experienced the feeling of being protected.

Where does he need the other party's protection?

It is obvious that he is the one who needs protection, but if he makes a mistake, he will be bullied and become embarrassed.

Poor and cute.

An Lianxi was a little proud, his eyebrows were raised.

In the end, you still have to rely on him.

Although the two of them were still competing just now - it was actually one-sided by him - An Lianxi still understood the need to be consistent in dealing with the outside world at this time.

Xue Yunqin's smile disappeared as soon as he saw it.

Never seen him?

So who did he see in An Mansion last time, and who was he outside the Royal Garden?

Xue Yunqin didn't expect that An Lianxi would side with Xue Shiye. Didn't he know who the other party was?

Thinking of this, Xue Yunqin's eyes wandered over An Lianxi.

The young man was leaning next to Xue Shiye, with his head slightly raised and an obvious smile on his face, facing only that person.

There are a few strands in the black bun on the temples, the profile of the face is soft, and the whole body exudes a clean and pure smell, but he can make such a brilliant expression. Even the small red spots on the cheeks caused by allergies seemed to add color to it, becoming more and more brilliant like the morning sun.

Xue Yunqin was stunned for a moment.

It wasn't until a sharp look pierced him that he came back to his senses.

"Brother Sixth Emperor, can you hear me clearly?" Xue Shiye said, his voice cold. At the same time, he raised his hand and pressed it on An Lianxi's head, running his fingers through the hair.

An Lianxi's attention shifted instantly.

Xue Yunqin and Xue Shiye's eyes met again. A sinister and cold aura swept over them, and their bodies were filled with chills, as if they were being targeted by some large beast. The feeling like a light on his back made his scalp numb.

His third brother is indeed a lunatic.

Xue Yunqin thought to himself, knowing that he could not push anyone into a hurry, so he lowered his head and said, "What the Third Emperor's Wife said... maybe I saw something wrong."

Xue Shiye chuckled and said neither lightly nor seriously: "In the future, the Sixth Emperor must take care of his mouth. What should be said and what should not be said must be carefully considered."

Xue Yunqin couldn't help but smile. There were signs of cracks in his seemingly gentle appearance, but he quickly recovered and acted like a younger brother, "I will follow the teachings of Brother Three Emperors."

He has always been the most courteous and courteous among the brothers, and this time was no exception. No matter how bad the other person's words were, he would take it calmly.

How could Xue Shinye not see his trick? He raised his lips and said, "Then just step back."

In this way, he seemed to treat the other party as a slave.

Xue Yunqin's face darkened, and he could no longer maintain his expression. He just squeezed out a sentence through his teeth, "See you at the dinner."

The figure left in a hurry.