part 12

hi guy

..........................................................................

"It's no big deal, really. It's more of a good thing. And who knows, he might feel the same way! Tell me, sis, did you really not start to recognize any signs? Both from you and Bendu?" He pestered, trying his hardest to cheer up Expunged.

"...I don't know any signs. Why do you expect me to notice? You're lying to me." She snapped in unbelievable denial-- as she would, considering a god such as her wouldn't fall for anyone as stupid and pitiful as Bendu.

"You're right. But still, I believe you and your gut would be able to tell. Just think back." Bandu replied, wiping away the heavy-flowing tears from her eye.

"I can't. I seriously can't do it."

"Okay, well, tell me. What do you think of him?"

"Fuckin stupid moron." She grumbled.

"You say that about everyone. Go into more detail." He said, pointing out the obvious.

"He helped me fall asleep on the train ride. That was-- Generous. Of him. Uhm, he's fine. I don't know what else to say." Expunged rambled, struggling to muster up any words to describe him.

"Anything else?"

"He likes the sun, hates the rain. I think he reads books." She looked back, recalling small memories.

"Expunged, you already know things about him. That's a huge sign. He's opening up to you, and you should do the same. That means you guys talked to each other."

"I don't have anything to share with him."

"Shut it. Now you're the one lying."

"I'm gonna head back to our house, and I'm leaving you to yourself to figure out how you feel." Bandu concluded, stepping up from his crouched position. He snapped his fingers and disappeared with a 'pop'.

Expunged was alone again. Now it was up to her. Sure, Bandu helped, but she doesn't have any further guidelines. She used her claws as support to get herself up from the floor. She left massive scratch lines as she stood, with the sound being like nails on a chalkboard. Expunged dusted herself off before walking out the stall. She saw her reflection in one of the mirrors, making only a side glance before turning back.

Expunged couldn't tell who she was anymore. She is not the chaos god she claimed to be. She turned on the faucet and stared at the water flowing through into the drain, clasping her hands on the rim of the ledge.

She washed her face with water and walked back out to the main area.

Bendu saw her easily recognizable form, perking his head up and waving at her to signal closer. Expunged swerved through the massive crowds with ease, before towering over Bendu with her height. He was still sat on the bench, so it made sense.

"Hola! Your eye looks red. Is everything alright?" He worriedly questioned, standing up on said bench to look closer almost immediately. He examined her face carefully, just to make sure nothing bad was happening.

Expunged didn't like the sudden close contact. She hissed and backed up slightly, but Bendu yanked her back. He was having none of it, and always took extra steps to assure comfortability of those he trusted.

"It is red. What's wrong?" He muttered, patting her head with one of his hands.

"I have uh. Motion sickness. Bleh." Expunged lied as she jokingly stuck out her tongue.

Their faces were stupidly near each other, being Bendu's fault. His widened pupils darted between her face to find a true explanation. He furrowed his eyebrows at her.