part 17

im genuinely so proud cause i always believed since the beginning that Bendu never spoke much spanish when around others.... turns out to be canon now!! :p

also i get that expendu may be dead now... (cuz he's also STRIAGHT) but idgaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think idk if this is rude or not

also also im in like a little bit of writers block so a lot of this sounds dumb. sorry! X(

..........................................................................

Expunged almost immediately dropped Bendu on the ground, lacking zero hesitation once she stood on a damp floor mat to the entrance of the hotel. She cleared her throat and shuffled her shoulders, implying for Bendu to leave from her tired arms. He mumbled a small "sorry" before swiftly jumping down and going to stretch his back. The staff at the receptionist desk didn't even bare to look at them as they entered.

Only then did they glance towards the massive, intimidating being and her small acquaintance standing side-by side at the desk once a voice spoke up.

"Uh... We'd like to check in, please." Bendu said, reaching for Expunged's hand subconsciously. Surprisingly, he wasn't the most social person in the world. 

Expunged grumbled to herself once she felt his skin graze up against hers, grabbing his hand and quickly interlocking fingers with sharp claws.

"Mm. Name?" The receptionist replied with a deadpanned expression.

"Bendu."

Clicks and tapping of a keyboard echoed through the quiet hallways. Bendu looked around and swayed, swinging his hand with Expunged's. She only stood completely still as she waited.

"You guys are checking in together?" They inquired.

Bendu nodded. Although he was shot a confused glare, he completely ignored it. The staff was fully aware he booked a room for a single person but was somehow dragging a grumpy figure along.

They hummed and reached for two hotel keys nestled in a small paper pouch. They drew their hand over the desk counter and Bendu gratefully took it not long after.

"Gracias!" He smiled, already beginning to walk away with Expunged.

"Mhm. Have a good night." They waved them goodbye.

Bendu took a turn to the left of the desk, entering into the large hallway of endless doors and carpet flooring. He took the small room key out of the pouch and saw the big bold letters written to say "ROOM 149."

"Can't wait to sleep in the bathtub." Expunged commented drowsily.

"You wish," Bendu remarked back, "I'm not letting you no matter how hard you try." He grinned boldly.

Expunged scoffed at his confidence. She really didn't want to sleep with Bendu. Not that she could be a loud snorer or messy sleeper, but...

What if she is? Keeping Bendu wide awake from all the tossing and turning or possibly snores that echoed for several rooms.

"Do you move a lot?" Bendu asked curiously.

"I 'unno." Expunged bluntly responded.

"At least avoid from kicking me off the bed."

Expunged glanced down and gave him a crude, wide grin. Bendu rolled his eyes after shooting her a disappointed scowl.

"I wish you good luck in dodging my attacks, then. If you so wish for us to be in a cramped, stinky bed." She shrugged.

"You are probably the reason it's stinky!" Bendu retaliated.

"Oh no. That means we gotta sleep in seperate places."